- SUPERBLY PRESENTED
- SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SOLAR PANELS WITH INCOME
- MODERN FITTED OAK KITCHEN
- OPEN-PLAN LIVING
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC Rating C
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * SOLAR PANELS WITH INCOME * SOUTH-FACING WITH GARDEN ROOM.*** Guide price £220,000 - £230,000. Set within easy reach of Crossgates centre and amenities with M1 access and Leeds city centre. Briefly comprising; a large hall, modern solid oak fitted kitchen, open-plan to the lounge/diner and an extended garden room with underfloor heating. Three first floor bedrooms with a modern bathroom, PVCu double-glazed windows and gas central heating. Solar panels which are owned and not only save on energy but also generate an income. A shared drive accesses the single garage towards the rear and a superb size, well enclosed south-facing rear garden. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door with PVCu double-glazed frosted windows either side, radiator, coving to the ceiling, half panelled wall with stairs to the first floor with a cupboard beneath and an open recess to the kitchen.
Kitchen (3.20m x 2.29m)
Comprising; a range of solid oak base units with co-ordinated work surfaces, recess space for a 'range style' oven with a feature surround, integrated dishwasher and space for concealed appliances. PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, down lighters to the ceiling and open-plan to the lounge/diner.
Lounge/Dining Room (7.87m x 3.30m)
Having a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, two feature exposed brick fireplaces with one having a Yorkshire stone hearth with wood burner. Laminate flooring with PVCu double-glazed French doors to the garden room.
PVCu double-glazed windows with under floor heating and French doors to the garden.
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, doors to rooms and a loft hatch.
Bedroom (4.10m x 2.71m)
Fitted wardrobes with down lighters to the ceiling, a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom (3.25m x 2.94m)
Fitted wardrobes with a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom (3.15m x 2.26m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Beautifully presented with fully tiled walls and floor comprising; corner bath with 'rainfall' shower overhead, vanity housed wash hand basin and push flush WC. Two PVCu double-glazed frosted windows and a chrome central heated towel warmer.
To the front is an enclosed 'crazy paved' garden. A shared drive accesses the single garage and leads to a superb size enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a play area and a flagged patio section.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£260,000
*** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east side of Leeds. Situated in a 'no through road'...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£260,000
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does...
Cross Gates Road, Leeds£260,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED - CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS*** EMSLEY'S are pleased to present this lovely example of a 1930’s traditional family home. This property has been well cared for and modernised by the present...
Kelmscott Lane, Leeds£250,000
*** PRICE WAS £270,000, PRICE NOW £ 250,000 SAVING £20,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***FABULOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE - READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION *** RARELY does a three bedroom house come to the...
Hawkhill Gardens, LeedsAsking Price, £250,000
*** THREE BEDROOM 1930'S SEMI-DETACHED * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * SOME UPDATING REQUIRED *** Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. This is a lovely example of a traditional 1930's semi-detached home. The house offers...
Pendas Way, Leeds£245,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO LOCAL PARK & AMENITIES*** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property has been extended to the rear and so offers a large dining/kitchen, along...
Poole Square, LEEDS£190,000
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE WITH LARGE SOUTH-FACING GARDEN - FABULOUS FOR GARDEN PARTIES! Emsleys are pleased to present to the market this family home with three good sized bedrooms, off-road parking and a lovely south-facing garden which...