- INCREDIBLE FAMILY HOME
- OVER 2000 Sq FT
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band E
***IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * STUNNING FAMILY HOME * OVER 2000 sq.ft. * RARE OPPORTUNITY.*** Guide Price £465,000 to £475,000. Offering excellent living accommodation throughout and not only a rare opportunity but available for a limited period of time for sale is this bespoke family home. Set within easy reach of amenities, motorway links, York, Leeds and Selby. The property briefly comprises; hall, WC, front reception room, lounge, kitchen, utility room and orangery to the ground floor level. A double integral accessible double garage with partition wall adjoining the two garages and door access. The first floor has four double bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite and a four piece bathroom serving the remaining bedrooms. Outside there is an extra large drive with ample parking for several vehicles and a low maintenance and well enclosed garden, ideal for entertaining from the orangery. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Double-glazed entrance door, radiator, laminate flooring, cloak cupboard, coving to the ceiling, stairs to the first floor and doors to rooms and the integral garage.
Push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and a radiator.
Reception Room (4.32m x 2.82m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, continuation of the flooring from the hall, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Kitchen (2.44m x 4.45m)
Boasting a range of white gloss wall and base units, co-ordinating work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated double oven, hob with extractor, fridge and dishwasher. Down lighters to the ceiling, PVCu double-glazed window, radiator and French doors to the Orangery.
Orangery (5.66m x 4.32m)
PVCu double-glazed windows with a glass roof, French doors to the garden and underfloor heating.
Utility Room (1.88m x 1.60m)
Matching units, work surface and tiling from the kitchen with a sink and plumbing for a washing machine. Down lighters to the ceiling, radiator, a recently updated boiler with warranty in a concealed unit and a side entrance door.
Lounge (4.29m x 4.95m)
A spacious living room with a square bay having French doors and windows either side, a further PVCu double-glazed window, two radiators and coving to the ceiling.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, cupboard housing the water tank, loft hatch and doors to rooms.
Master Bedroom (4.11m x 4.95m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath, a further radiator and a door to the en-suite.
Comprising; a tiled walk-in shower enclosure, vanity housed wash hand basin and push flush WC. Radiator, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Bedroom (2.82m x 4.95m)
Two PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom (3.35m x 3.53m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom (3.61m x 2.59m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Having mosaic effect half tiled walls and comprising; a straight panelled bath, push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a large shower enclosure. PVCu double-glazed frosted window, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Set on a desirable plot with a large concrete stamped driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles and accessing a double garage with separate single up-and-over door access. A gate access to each side of property, with one side having two sheds and bin storage area. There is a well enclosed rear garden with a matching concrete stamped patio and the remainder being lawn and plants and shrubbery to the boundaries.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Bramley Park Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £500,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS.*** Guide price £500,000 - £515,000. A rare opportunity not to be missed as only a handful of these were built on this development and with a limited window...
Saxon Mews, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£490,000
***EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * THREE BATHROOMS * DOUBLE GARAGE.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful family home tucked away on a large corner plot with gardens to three sides. Specially adapted with a...
Trust Fold, Burton Salmon, Leeds£475,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME *** A handsome stone built four/five bedroom family home occupying an enviable position at the head of this desirable cul-de-sac. This spacious family home offers...
The Granary, Lumby, South Milford, Leeds£450,000
***OUTSTANDING HOME * BEAUTIFUL FINISH * AVAILABLE WITH A CHOICE OF FINISHES * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This stunning development which was previously the village farm has been hand picked to create something special and to remain sympathetic to...
Hadrian Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£450,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION * STUNNING THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn is this delightful detached family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising; hall,...
Barrowby Lane, Garforth, Leeds£450,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * ENVIABLE LARGE PLOT * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE.*** A well presented spacious accommodation briefly comprising; kitchen/diner, living room, sitting room, family room and WC to the ground floor level. The first floor has three...
Rein Court, Aberford, Leeds£400,000
Spacious FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, situated within a small cul-de-sac location within the pretty village of Aberford. The property boasts a generous plot, with ample off-road parking, mainly lawned garden and a double garage with a single...
Bramley Fold, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£400,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB PLOT * TUCKED AWAY POSITION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Guide price £400,000 - £410,000. A lovely family home which comprises to the ground floor; WC, lounge, spacious...
Fairfield Link, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME * OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * TUCKED AWAY POSITION.*** A stunning family home offering superb living accommodation throughout and tucked away in an enviable position. Briefly comprising to the ground...