- Three bedroom detached family home
- Extended to the side and rear
- Cul-de-sac location
- Open-plan living to the rear
- Re-fitted bathroom & kitchen
- Hot tub and pizza oven included
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band C
***PRICE WAS £360,000, PRICE NOW £349,950 SAVING £10,050! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM***EXCELLENT LOCATION*** Located in a cul-de-sac location close to the centre of Rothwell is this beautiful three bedroom detached house that has been extended to the side and rear. The property is in excellent condition inside and out, ideal for a wide range of buyers and offering fantastic value for money. Comprising; entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, lounge and open-plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden. There is a separate utility room and WC and the garage has been converted into a useful office space/bar/snug. The first floor offers three good size bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom suite. Outside the front garden has 'astro' turf and a driveway. The rear is private and enclosed with the additional bonus of the hot tub and pizza oven to be included in the house sale. One not to be missed to fully appreciate what is on offer. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.***
PVCu double-glazed door leading into the entrance hallway, stairs lead to the first floor, central heating radiator and a door to:
Lounge (4.90m x 3.80m)
Living flame gas fire, 'Adam style' fire surround, laminate floor, T.V point, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/Dining Room (4.58m x 5.05m)
Being open-plan and re-fitted with ample wall and base units in a high gloss white finish with contrasting worktops and a green glass splashback. Sink and drainer unit, built-in oven and microwave and space for a fridge/reezer. Laminate floor, contemporary central heating radiator, skylight windows to the extension and bi-fold doors leading into the rear garden, door to an under stairs storage cupboard and a door leading into:
Utility Room (4.02m x 2.01m)
Being plumbed for a washing machine, over counter worktops and wall cupboards, central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed door to the rear garden and a door to:
Shower room with an independent shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C, PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Office/Snug/Bar (3.87m x 2.01m)
Converted garage with a roller door, ceiling spotlights, wall and base units, power and light and can be used as an office space, snug/bar or even a home gym.
Landing (2.87m x 2.19m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the side and doors to:
Bedroom 1 (3.97m x 2.76m)
Having fitted wardrobes, T.V point, central heating radiator, laminate floor and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (3.08m x 2.76m)
Central heating radiator, T.V point and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 3 (3.01m x 2.19m)
Central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Bathroom (1.92m x 2.19m)
Recently re-fitted with a three piece white suite, panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C, all concealed in a high gloss unit. Tiled wall and floor, ladder towel rail and a PVCu double-glazed window.
To the front is 'astro' turf and leylandii trees giving a degree of privacy, a driveway and parking for one car. To the rear which is also private and enclosed there is 'astro' turf, a raised decked area and the additional bonus of a hot tub and a pizza oven, creating an ideal social/entertaining area.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).