- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- KITCHEN EXTENSION
- MULTI-FUEL BURNER
- VACANT POSSESSION & NO CHAIN
- POPULAR LOCATION
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC Rating D
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * POPULAR LOCATION * VACANT POSSESSION. *** Set within easy reach of Garforth amenities. motorway networks and train station is this tastefully extended family home. Briefly comprising: hall, open-plan lounge/diner and kitchen extension to the ground floor, three first floor bedrooms and an extra large bathroom with a four piece suite. PVCu double-glazed with gas central heating. Drive and single integral garage with an enclosed well appointed rear garden, wood store and shed. Having no upward chain and with vacant possession, this property is ready to move in, so call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door with windows either side, built-in under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor landing, radiator and doors to the lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge/Diner (7.61m x 3.76m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front, feature multi-fuel cast-iron fire recessed to the chimney with a marble hearth, three wall light points, coving to the ceiling, two radiators and PVCu double-glazed patio doors to the rear.
Kitchen (2.67m x 4.80m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, one and half bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap with tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in electric oven and a built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. PVCu double-glazed window to the rear, entrance door with a side window, coving to the ceiling, radiator, recess store and a door to an integral garage.
PVCu glazed frosted window to the side aspect, pull-down loft ladder with a boarded loft. Doors to rooms.
Bedroom 1 (4.08m x 3.35m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 (3.68m x 3.48m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.44m x 2.31m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising; shower enclosure with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with base cupboard, straight panelled bath and a push flush WC. Full height tiling to all walls, PVCu double-glazed frosted window to the rear and a central heated towel warmer.
To the front is a pebbled drive and garden accessing the single garage with planters to the boundary. The rear garden is well enclosed with a block-paved patio and sleepers to lawned section, wood store and shed.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Moor Lane, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£295,000
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** Positioned within easy reach of Sherburn amenities is this mature detached family home offering excellent living accommodation and space. In need of...
Moorland Road, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£270,000
***STUNNING THROUGHOUT * UPDATED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS * GARAGE & DRIVE.*** This superb three bedroom end townhouse offers beautifully presented, spacious family style living accommodation of around 1000 sq. ft. over three floors in a...
Goodwood Avenue, Kippax, Leeds£255,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB & OVEN * SUN ROOM/SITTING ROOM * FAMILY BATHROOM * LANDSCAPED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN * INSULATED...
Valley Ridge, Kippax, Leeds£240,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN * EN-SUITE. *** This impressive home is situated in the sought after location of Kippax. The current owner has tastefully extended and modernised this home to a high standard...
Fosse Way, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £240,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Conveniently located within a short distance of the local train station,...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsChain Free, £230,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * CONSERVATORY * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This lovely family home set in the village of Sherburn In Elmet offers excellent living accommodation. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen and a conservatory to...
Carisbrooke Lane, LeedsNew Price, £229,995
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * FRESHLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT WITH BRAND NEW CARPETS * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION *** Placed well and excellent for families!...
Acaster Drive, Garforth, Leeds£220,000
*** THREE BEDROOM DORMER STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * DOUBLE-GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING * CONSERVATORY * GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** A much loved and cherished family home, sold with NO CHAIN! and looking for a...
Grange Avenue, Garforth, LeedsGuide Price, £220,000
***VACANT POSSESSION & NO CHAIN * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM.*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £220,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Set within easy...