- Extended three bedroom larger than average semi-detached property
- NO CHAIN!
- Light open-plan lounge with wood burning stove
- Dining/kitchen with built-in hob, oven and fridge/freezer and a solid oak wood floor
- Sun room/sitting room extension to the rear overlooking the landscaped rear garden
- Fully insulated cabin/office in the rear garden, ideal for a hobby room
- Tandem length garage, carport and parking for 4 cars
- Council tax band C
- EPC Rating D
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB & OVEN * SUN ROOM/SITTING ROOM * FAMILY BATHROOM * LANDSCAPED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN * INSULATED CABIN/OFFICE * TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE * CARPORT * PARKING FOR 4 CARS *** This house has so much to offer! Larger than some properties in the area, is this EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE within a cul-de-sac location and NO CHAIN! The property benefits from gas central heating, double-glazing, versatile sun room/sitting room and a fantastic fully insulated cabin in the rear garden which is currently used as an office but would make an excellent space for teenagers to chill out or hobby room, ample off-road parking for several cars - ideal if you have a van, or motor-home/caravan. This property is such a good size and offers so much. The accommodation briefly comprises; useful side porch, large dining/kitchen with a beautiful solid wood floor, ample work surface areas, built-in hob and oven and fridge/freezer, open-plan lounge with light flooding through two large windows and a cosy wood burning stove. Double doors through to the dining/kitchen plus a sun room/sitting room extension to the rear of the property overlooking the landscaped garden. To the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms - bedroom two with fitted wardrobes and bedroom three with a built-in over stairs storage cupboard and large enough for a small double bed, and a larger than average family bathroom with a fitted white suite. There is a front garden with mature shrubs and a long driveway to the side offering off-road parking for up to four cars, with gated access leading to a car port and a tandem length garage. The rear garden has been landscaped with an Indian stone patio with raised beds. There is secure storage to the rear of the cabin, which is ideal for bikes. ** Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing. *
Side entrance door, radiator, tiled flooring and a door into the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/Diner (3.51m max x 5.38m)
11'6" max (8'11" min) x 17'8" max
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, matching breakfast bar, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven and a built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator, solid oak wood flooring, coving to the ceiling, recessed spotlights, double-glazed sliding patio to the sunroom and double doors to the lounge:
Lounge (4.55m max x 5.41m max)
14'11" max (12'4" min) x 17'9" max
Two large double-glazed windows to the front, cast- iron wood burning stove with a tiled hearth, two radiators, coving to the ceiling and open-plan stairs to the first floor landing.
Sun Room/Sitting Room
Versatile light room with double-glazed windows and two skylights, recessed spotlights and double-glazed French double doors to the garden.
Double-glazed window to the side, coving to the ceiling and a door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with mains shower over and a shower curtain, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Tiled surround, double-glazed window to the rear, double-glazed window to the side, built-in airing cupboard which houses a wall mounted gas boiler (serving the heating system and domestic hot water), radiator, luxury vinyl tile flooring, wood panelling on walls, wood panelled ceiling and access to the loft space.
Master Bedroom (3.91m x 3.07m)
Double-glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.33m x 3.10m)
Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator, built-in wardrobes with hanging rail, overhead storage cupboard and drawers.
Bedroom 3 (2.77m max x 2.24m max)
Double-glazed window to the front, radiator and a built-in over stair wardrobe with a hanging rail.
There is a garden area to the front with mature shrubs and off-road parking to the front and side, which provides off-road parking for at least four cars and gated access leading to a carport and a tandem length garage. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed landscaped low maintenance Indian stove patio seating area with raised shrub beds.
Tandem Garage (2.41m x 6.68m)
With an up-and-over door, power and light connected and side pedestrian access.
Fully insulated with Wi-Fi points, power and light connected and a sliding patio door. There is a secure storage area to the rear of the cabin, with a separate external door and is a good space for tools and bikes.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Moor Lane, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£295,000
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** Positioned within easy reach of Sherburn amenities is this mature detached family home offering excellent living accommodation and space. In need of...
Moorland Road, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£270,000
***STUNNING THROUGHOUT * UPDATED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS * GARAGE & DRIVE.*** This superb three bedroom end townhouse offers beautifully presented, spacious family style living accommodation of around 1000 sq. ft. over three floors in a...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, Leeds£265,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * POPULAR LOCATION * VACANT POSSESSION. *** Set within easy reach of Garforth amenities. motorway networks and train station is this tastefully extended family home. Briefly comprising: hall, open-plan lounge/diner and...
Valley Ridge, Kippax, Leeds£240,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN * EN-SUITE. *** This impressive home is situated in the sought after location of Kippax. The current owner has tastefully extended and modernised this home to a high standard...
Fosse Way, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £240,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Conveniently located within a short distance of the local train station,...
Grange Avenue, Garforth, Leeds£235,000
***VACANT POSSESSION & NO CHAIN * GOOD SIZED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * MODERN DINING KITCHEN * OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Set within easy access of Garforth ‘Main Street’ and local transport links, is...
Acaster Drive, Garforth, Leeds£220,000
*** THREE BEDROOM DORMER STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * DOUBLE-GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING * CONSERVATORY * GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** A much loved and cherished family home, sold with NO CHAIN! and looking for a...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsChain Free, £220,000
***XMAS SALE!!! PRICE WAS ORIGINALLY £240,000, PRICE NOW £220,000 SAVING £20,000! FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***VACANT POSSESSION * CONSERVATORY * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This lovely family...
Park Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers In The Region Of, £220,000
***TUCKED AWAY POSITION. WELL PRESENTED. NO CHAIN. CLOSE TO AMENITIES.*** A lovely family house offering excellent, well proportioned living accommodation throughout. The property is ideally situated for access to commuter links via A1/M and...