- ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- PVCu DOUBLE-GLAZED
- DRIVE & GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band B
***ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a small cul-de-sac off The Fairway and within easy reach of a wide range of shops and amenities in the village centre. The property has gas central heating, PVCu double-glazing and briefly comprises; an open-plan lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern shower room. Outside are easy to maintain gardens with a long paved drive leading to a single detached brick-built garage. Appealing to a professional/retired person or couple, we would recommend an early viewing due to the low number of available bungalows in the area. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Kitchen (4.04m x 2.21m)
Having a modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss grey wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and matching upstand. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven, hob and extractor over, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and side aspects with a composite entrance door.
Lounge/Diner (5.34m x 3.21m)
An open-plan lounge/diner with a radiator, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front.
Having a built-in cupboard and ceiling hatch with a drop-down ladder to an insulated and part-boarded loft.
Bedroom 1 (3.61m x 2.79m)
A rear facing double bedroom with a radiator and PVCu French doors to the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 (2.64m x 2.64m)
A second double bedroom with a radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear.
Half tiled to the walls with a white three piece suite having a low flush WC, vanity hand washbasin and a corner shower cubicle with a 'Mira' electric shower. Radiator and an opaque PVCu double-glazed window.
To the front is a lawn and paved side drive with parking for two to three cars leading to a detached brick-built garage with an up-and-over door, power and light. At the rear is a paved patio garden with lawned area all privately enclosed by timber fencing.
Leaving our Sherburn office on Wolsey Parade, turn left onto Low Street and continue for approx half a mile and then turn left again onto The Fairway. Take the first right turn into Carousel Walk and then right into Prospect Avenue where the property can be found on the left hand side identified by our For Sale Board.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Showfield Close, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£250,000
***ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * SUPERBLY PRESENTED * VACANT POSSESSION. *** Positioned within easy walking distance of amenities, yet tucked away within a small cul-de-sac. Briefly comprising; hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a...
Sandgate Drive, Kippax, Leeds£220,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION * NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN * SHOWER ROOM WITH UNDER FLOOR HEATING * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY *** A fantastic opportunity to purchase this TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW offered...
Appleby Lane, Garforth, Leeds£215,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * WALKING DISTANCE OF THE LOCAL TRAIN STATION * OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * LIGHT AND BRIGHT ACCOMMODATION - READY TO MOVE INTO! *** An excellent home for a wide...
Fairfield Close, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£210,000
***ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * VACANT POSSESSION * NO CHAIN * WELL PRESENTED.*** Set in a cul-de-sac in a highly sought after location is this lovely property briefly comprising: entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, two double bedrooms and an...
Wolsey Croft, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £200,000
***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED. ENCLOSED GARDEN. AMPLE PARKING. NO CHAIN.*** Guide price £200,000 - £210,000. This lovely true bungalow is situated within close proximity to all local shops and transport services. The accommodation briefly...
Carousel Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£190,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * NO CHAIN * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION. *** Set in a popular residential area is this lovely true bungalow, briefly comprising; entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, inner hall, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Having PVCu double-glazing, a...
Ebor Mount, Leeds£170,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * NO CHAIN! * IN NEED OF FULL UPGRADE AND REFURBISHMENT * GENEROUS SIZED LOUNGE/DINER * DRIVEWAY & GARAGE *** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN! This TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, is an exciting project...