- SUPERBLY PRESENTED
- TUCKED AWAY LOCATION
- WEST-FACING GARDEN
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- UTILITY ROOM & WC
- AMPLE DRIVE & SINGLE DETACHED GARAGE
- Council Tax Band E
- EPC Rating B
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB PLOT * TUCKED AWAY POSITION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Guide price £400,000 - £410,000. A lovely family home which comprises to the ground floor; WC, lounge, spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living area and a separate utility room off the kitchen. The first-floor landing leads to four bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom has fitted wardrobes with an en-suite shower room comprising; shower cubicle, vanity wash basin and a low flush WC. The family bathroom has a fitted three-piece white suite comprising; rectangular panelled bath with shower over and side screen, vanity wash and a low flush WC. The property has PVCu double-glazing throughout and gas central heating. Externally the property has a long driveway which provides ample off-road parking and leads to a detached garage which has a pitched roof, up and over door, power and lighting. The front garden is lawned with a small flower bed at the top. A timber gate provides access to the fully enclosed rear garden which is of a good size and is mainly lawned with a paved patio area. Easy access to amenities and motorway links. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, PVCu double-glazed frosted window, radiator, doors to rooms and stairs to the first floor.
Half pedestal wash hand basin, push flush WC, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Kitchen/Diner (3.94m x 7.65m)
Boasting a range of integrated appliances to include an electric hob with extractor over, eye-level electric double oven, integrated fridge and freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. Storage cupboard, down lighters to the ceiling, double panel central heating radiator, contemporary floor to ceiling radiator and a door to the utility room. From the living area there are PVCu double-glazed sliding doors leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room (2.01m x 1.73m)
Matching units and work surface, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, radiator, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor, boiler concealed in a unit and a double-glazed door to the side aspect.
Lounge (5.05m x 3.63m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Doors to all rooms, radiator and a loft hatch.
Master Bedroom (4.22m x 3.58m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and a door to the en-suite.
Comprising; a large double shower enclosure, push flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin, chrome central heated towel warmer, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Bedroom (4.01m x 3.30m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (3.38m x 2.90m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (2.29m x 2.77m)
PVCu double-glazed window with a radiator beneath.
Straight panelled bath with a shower and screen over, half pedestal wash hand basin, push flush WC, chrome central heating towel warmer, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan, hot water cylinder cupboard and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Externally the property has a long driveway which provides ample off-road parking and leads to a detached garage which has a pitched roof, up-and-over door, power and lighting. The front garden is lawned with a small flower bed at the top and a further tri-angular flower bed. A timber gate provides access to the fully enclosed rear garden which is of a good size and is mainly lawned with a paved patio area offering a good degree of privacy and positioned to get sun late into the evening.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Trust Fold, Burton Salmon, Leeds£475,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME *** A handsome stone built four/five bedroom family home occupying an enviable position at the head of this desirable cul-de-sac. This spacious family home offers...
Pasture View, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £465,000
***IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * STUNNING FAMILY HOME * OVER 2000 sq.ft. * RARE OPPORTUNITY.*** Guide Price £465,000 to £475,000. Offering excellent living accommodation throughout and not only a rare opportunity but available for a limited...
The Granary, Lumby, South Milford, Leeds£450,000
***OUTSTANDING HOME * BEAUTIFUL FINISH * AVAILABLE WITH A CHOICE OF FINISHES * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This stunning development which was previously the village farm has been hand picked to create something special and to remain sympathetic to...
Hadrian Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£450,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION * STUNNING THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn is this delightful detached family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising; hall,...
Fairfield Link, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME * OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * TUCKED AWAY POSITION.*** A stunning family home offering superb living accommodation throughout and tucked away in an enviable position. Briefly comprising to the ground...
Carousel Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * DOUBLE GARAGE * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN.*** Set on a large corner plot with enclosed side and rear gardens is this well presented family home. Available with no chain and vacant possession. The property...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £360,000
***OFFERS OVER £360,000 * EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * VERSATILE LIVING WITH AN ANNEX OPTION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a large family home set in a sought after residential area. Tastefully extended, the...
Grange Farm Court, Micklefield, Leeds£330,000
***EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LARGE GARDEN * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac location is this rare opportunity to purchase a home bigger than most four bedroom properties at a fraction of the price of...