- Two double bedroom large corner apartment
- Gas central heating and double-glazing
- Two Juliette balconies
- Allocated parking
- White kitchen with integral appliances
- Bathroom with shower
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC rating B
***TWO BEDROOM LARGER STYLE SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH VIEWS AND ALLOCATED PARKING!*** This two bedroom top floor apartment is sure to impress. This spacious apartment occupies a corner position and so offers views across the development and beyond. The property benefits from having gas central heating and double-glazing throughout along with a modern grey gloss kitchen, spacious living area with Juliette balcony and two double bedrooms (one with a second Juliette balcony). The accommodation briefly comprises; communal entry, entrance hall with two fixed storage cupboards, living room with a kitchen adjacent, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. To the outside are communal gardens and allocated on-site parking. Situated within the popular York Dale development. This TWO bedroom apartment is located close to a full range of local amenities found within Killingbeck, including shops, cafes and restaurants as well as excellent transport links into Leeds city centre. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
A secure front door leads into a communal entrance hall with an intercom system.
A good size entrance hall with two fixture cupboards providing useful storage space.
Living Room (5.03m x 4.42m)
An impressive room flooded with natural light from two double-glazed windows and French windows which open to the Juliette balcony. Spotlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Open to;-
Kitchen (3.84m x 1.55m)
Fitted with a modern range of white gloss wall and base units with tiled splashbacks and worktop surfaces over. Space for a tall fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Integrated electric oven with a gas hob with a chimney style extractor hood and an inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap. Double-glazed window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One (3.56m x 2.57m)
A double bedroom with French windows opening to the Juliette balcony and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two (4.14m x 2.57m)
A second double bedroom with a double-glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Part-tiled white bathroom suite which comprises; panelled bath with a mains fed shower and glass screen over, close coupled WC and pedestal hand wash basin, central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
Ash Court is set in a prominent position to the front of the development. Communal gardens are to the rear with a car park offering a numbered allocated parking space and visitors parking.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head west and at the junction turn right onto Ring Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Crossgates Road. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto York Road. After 0.2 of a mile turn right at the traffic lights onto Oak Tree Lane and continue to the top, where Ash Court can be found straight ahead.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
lilac court, Leeds£155,000
***RARE TO THE MARKET * EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT * MUST BE SEEN * ADJACENT TO WOODLAND*** Situated within the ever popular York Dale development just off the A64, this FIRST FLOOR apartment is located within an exclusive gated community....
Brooklands Lane, Leeds£150,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY WITH LARGE GARDEN - PRICED FOR IMPROVEMENT *** An excellent opportunity to purchase this well cared for family home which has the benefit of gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing. The house has spacious...
Maple Court, Seacroft, Leeds£137,000
*** TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A LARGE OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREA AND ALLOCATED PARKING *** Situated on the ever popular 'York Dale' development just off the A64/York Road. The property offers excellent open-plan accommodation, and...