- First Floor Flat
- Sold By Modern Method Auction
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Excellent location
- Gas central heating and double-glazing throughout
- Allocated parking area
- Open patio garden
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band A
*** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS***FIRST FLOOR FLAT*** ALLOCATED PARKING***NO CHAIN*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £110,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). This two bedroom first floor apartment features gas central heating and double-glazed windows. The accommodation comprises; a good size lounge with neutral decor and a feature electric fire, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a shower over the bath. To the outside is allocated parking to the front and an open patio garden to the rear. Close to amenities in Rothwell and Woodlesford station. EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band A . A viewing is highly recommended **** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. *****
Hallway and stairs
Loft space access (which could possibly be converted).
Lounge (4.91m x 4.68m)
Good size lounge with a double-glazed window facing over the front of the property, a feature electric fire and a t.v point.
Kitchen (5.76m x 2.27m)
Having ample wall and base level white units with work tops over. Integrated electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, washing machine and a fridge/freezer. Laminate flooring and a window overlooking the front of the property.
Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 3.10m)
Double bedroom overlooking the rear of the property and having a central heating radiator.
Bathroom (3.49m x 1.48m)
A three piece white bathroom suite with WC, wash hand basin and bath with a shower and shower curtain over, extensively tiled and having a central heated towel ladder.
Bedroom 2 (4.78m x 2.27m)
Double bedroom overlooking the rear of the property and a central heating radiator.
There is a small portion of rear garden that belongs to the first floor flat. To the front there is off-street allocated parking.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited.
This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor. This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT.
The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded. This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold.
The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
Leasehold 965 years left on lease with no service charges
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).