- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- NO CHAIN!
- Modern fitted kitchen with hob and oven
- Double-glazed & central heating
- Off-road parking for up to three cars
- Walking distance of the local train station and motorway links nearby
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC Rating C
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * WALKING DISTANCE OF THE LOCAL TRAIN STATION * OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * LIGHT AND BRIGHT ACCOMMODATION - READY TO MOVE INTO! *** An excellent home for a wide range of buyers, situated in the popular area of East Garforth. TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, offered for sale with NO CHAIN! The property is located within walking distance of the local train station and bus stop, and a short distance to the motorway connections. Having both central heating and double-glazing, together with ample off-road parking, makes this property ideal for moving straight into. The property offers both light and bright accommodation, with the added feature of having light oak internal doors and modern decoration and briefly comprises: Entrance porch, lounge with a modern electric fire and space for a dining table, a fitted modern kitchen with gloss fronted units and a built-in double oven and hob. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower over the bath. To the front, there is an open-plan garden with a driveway to the side offering off-road parking for two/three cars. Side gated access leads to a fully enclosed garden. which has a patio seating area which leads to a lawned garden, with a further patio seating area. Viewing is highly recommended! ** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing **
Porch (1.55m x 1.42m)
Double-glazed window and side entrance door, tiled flooring and a glazed oak internal door to the lounge.
Lounge (5.31m max x 3.91m)
Fireplace with an electric coal effect fire, double-glazed window to the front, two central heating radiators, two wall light points, open-plan stairs to the first floor landing and an oak door to the kitchen.
Kitchen (2.74m x 3.91m)
Modern high gloss fronted range of wall and base units in a plum and white finish with work surfaces and splashback tiling. Inset sink and drainer, eye-level integrated double oven, induction hob with an extractor over, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring, spotlights, double-glazed window to the rear and a double-glazed entrance door.
Loft hatch and oak internal doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 (3.66m max x 3.94m max)
12'0" max x 12'11" max (9'7" min)
Double-glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 (2.74m x 3.94m)
Double-glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
A white suite fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, vanity housed wash hand basin and a push flush WC. Fully tiled walls, radiator, spotlights, double-glazed frosted window and an over stairs storage cupboard which houses the gas boiler.
To the front, there is an open lawned garden and a driveway to the side, offering ample parking for up to three vehicles. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a paved patio seating area which leads to a central lawn and further patio seating area. In addition, there is a timber garden shed and smaller garden store.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Showfield Close, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£250,000
***ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * SUPERBLY PRESENTED * VACANT POSSESSION. *** Positioned within easy walking distance of amenities, yet tucked away within a small cul-de-sac. Briefly comprising; hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a...
Sandgate Drive, Kippax, Leeds£220,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION * NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN * SHOWER ROOM WITH UNDER FLOOR HEATING * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY *** A fantastic opportunity to purchase this TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW offered...
Prospect Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£210,000
***ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a small cul-de-sac off The Fairway and within easy reach of a wide...
Wolsey Croft, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £200,000
***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED. ENCLOSED GARDEN. AMPLE PARKING. NO CHAIN.*** Guide price £200,000 - £210,000. This lovely true bungalow is situated within close proximity to all local shops and transport services. The accommodation briefly...
Carousel Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£190,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * NO CHAIN * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION. *** Set in a popular residential area is this lovely true bungalow, briefly comprising; entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, inner hall, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Having PVCu double-glazing, a...