- ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT
- NO CHAIN
- SOLAR PANELS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band E
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * DOUBLE GARAGE * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN.*** Set on a large corner plot with enclosed side and rear gardens is this well presented family home. Available with no chain and vacant possession. The property briefly comprises; hall, WC, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory and a rear entrance hall to the ground floor. The first floor has four well appointed bedrooms with the master having an en-suite and a bathroom to serve the remaining three. Gas central heated, PVCu double-glazed and with solar panels that are owned. There is a large driveway providing ample parking for up to four cars and access to a double detached garage. Easy access to amenities and motorway links. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Double-glazed entrance door, radiator, stairs to the first floor, coving to the ceiling, oak doors to the WC, lounge and under stairs cupboard and a partial glazed oak door to the kitchen/diner.
Vanity housed wash hand basin, unit housed push flush WC with splashback tiling, radiator and an extractor.
Kitchen/Diner (7.77m x 3.02m)
Boasting a modern fitted kitchen with handleless wall, base units and drawers, granite work surfaces and matching upstand with splashback tiling. One and half bowl recessed sink with a mixer and instant hot water tap. Integrated ‘slide and hide’ 'Neff' oven and microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. 'CDA' ceramic hob with concealed 'pop-up' extractor built-in to the work surface. Down lighters to the ceiling, radiator, PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and rear aspects with fitted window shutter blinds, laminate flooring, boiler concealed in a wall unit and door recess to the rear entrance hall.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, open recess to the kitchen/diner and an oak door to the lounge.
Lounge (6.60m x 3.38m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, two radiators, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and a feature fire place with a coal effect gas fire. Open-plan to the conservatory.
Conservatory (2.82m x 2.54m)
PVCu double-glazed windows and roof, French doors, tiled flooring and a double panelled central heating radiator.
Loft hatch and doors to rooms.
Master Bedroom (3.73m x 3.94m)
Fitted wardrobe, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and a door to the en-suite.
Fully tiled with a shower enclosure, corner push flush WC and vanity housed wash hand basin. Small cupboard with shelves, PVCu double-glazed frosted window, shaver point, electric heated towel warmer, extractor fan and down lighters to a panelled ceiling.
Bedroom (3.86m x 3.48m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath and a cupboard over the stairs.
Bedroom (2.79m x 2.97m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (2.79m x 2.69m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath, a fitted wardrobe and wall units.
Fully tiled walls, 'P' shaped bath with screen and shower over, vanity housed wash hand basin and unit housed push flush WC. PVCu double-glazed frosted window, shaver point, down lighters to ceiling and an electric heated towel warmer.
Set on a corner plot with an open pebbled front, secure gated access to enclosed brick boundary side and rear gardens which are low maintenance with block-paved and flagged patio areas along with further pebbled area. A wrought-iron gate to the rear leads onto the detached double garage with a block-paved double drive having parking for up to four cars.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
The Granary, Lumby, South Milford, Leeds£450,000
***OUTSTANDING HOME * BEAUTIFUL FINISH * AVAILABLE WITH A CHOICE OF FINISHES * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This stunning development which was previously the village farm has been hand picked to create something special and to remain sympathetic to...
Hadrian Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£450,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION * STUNNING THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn is this delightful detached family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising; hall,...
Bramley Fold, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£400,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB PLOT * TUCKED AWAY POSITION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Guide price £400,000 - £410,000. A lovely family home which comprises to the ground floor; WC, lounge, spacious...
Fairfield Link, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME * OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * TUCKED AWAY POSITION.*** A stunning family home offering superb living accommodation throughout and tucked away in an enviable position. Briefly comprising to the ground...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £360,000
***OFFERS OVER £360,000 * EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * VERSATILE LIVING WITH AN ANNEX OPTION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a large family home set in a sought after residential area. Tastefully extended, the...
Grange Farm Court, Micklefield, Leeds£330,000
***EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LARGE GARDEN * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac location is this rare opportunity to purchase a home bigger than most four bedroom properties at a fraction of the price of...
Pasture Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£310,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * MUST BE SEEN * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.*** Set within easy reach of local amenities and tucked away in a lovely position in this popular location is this lovely family home. Briefly comprising; entrance hall,...
Alandale Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA * SITTING ROOM * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** If you are growing family, then this house is for you! A...
Lowther Grove, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * FOUR PIECE SUITE IN BATHROOM * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Calling all growing families! Situated on a corner plot is this...