- Two bedroom mid terraced property
- NO CHAIN!
- Good sized dining/kitchen with a built-in hob and oven
- Lounge with coal effect gas fire
- Large master bedroom with a cast-iron decorative fireplace
- Bathroom with a white suite and an electric shower over the bath
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC Rating D
***XMAS SALE!!! PRICE WAS £165,000, PRICE NOW £160,000 SAVING £5000! FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * DINING/KITCHEN * LARGE MASTER BEDROOM * BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER * REAR PAVED YARD * SHORT DISTANCE FROM THE MAIN STREET & PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS ** An excellent starter home! TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY, offered for sale with NO CHAIN! This property offers a blank canvas for most buyers and benefits from both double-glazing and central heating, together with a good sized dining/kitchen and a fully enclosed paved rear courtyard garden. The property is located a short distance from the amenities of Main Street in Garforth, with public transport links close by and local schools. The accommodation briefly comprises: Useful porch, lounge with a coal effect gas fire, good sized dining/kitchen with a built-in hob and oven and a built-in under-stairs storage cupboard. To the first floor, there are two bedrooms (the large main bedroom with an ornamental cast-iron fire surround) and a bathroom with a white suite which includes an electric shower over the bath. There is street lined parking to the front of the property. To the rear, there is a paved enclosed courtyard, which offers a pleasant place to sit and relax. ** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing **
Double-glazed window to the front, a side entrance door and a glass door to:
Lounge (3.61m x 4.24m max)
Double-glazed window to the front, fireplace with a coal effect gas fire and a marble effect hearth and back, radiator, coving to the ceiling and a door to:
Kitchen (3.99m x 3.28m max)
Fitted with a range of high gloss fronted base and eye level units with worktop space over, drawers and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven and a built-in four ring hob. Radiator, door to an under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor landing, double-glazed window to the rear and a double-glazed rear door to the garden.
Access to the loft space and a door to:
Master Bedroom (3.58m x 4.22m max)
Two double-glazed windows to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling and a decorative cast-iron fireplace.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with an electric shower over and a folding glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, coving to the ceiling and a double-glazed window to the rear,
Bedroom 2 (3.99m x 2.26m max)
Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator, and a wall mounted concealed gas boiler.
There is street lined parking to the front. To the rear, there is an enclosed paved courtyard garden with rear gated access.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Carousel Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£190,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * NO CHAIN * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION. *** Set in a popular residential area is this lovely true bungalow, briefly comprising; entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, inner hall, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Having PVCu double-glazing, a...
Ebor Mount, Leeds£170,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * NO CHAIN! * IN NEED OF FULL UPGRADE AND REFURBISHMENT * GENEROUS SIZED LOUNGE/DINER * DRIVEWAY & GARAGE *** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN! This TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, is an exciting project...
Abbeystone Way, Monk Fryston, Leeds£140,000
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Set in the popular village of Monk Fryston is this ground floor apartment offering excellent living accommodation and within easy reach of motorway...