- Extended three bedroom mid-town house
- NO CHAIN!
- Fully refurbished with brand new appliances and carpets throughout
- Fitted kitchen with built-in appliances and quartz worktops
- Lounge with box bay window
- Modern bathroom with a 4 piece suite
- EPC rating D
- Council tax band B
*** FULLY REFURBISHED EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION WITH BRAND NEW INTEGRATED APPLIANCES * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * BRAND NEW BATHROOM WITH A 4 PIECE SUITE * NEUTRALLY DECORATED & CARPETS * REAR GARDEN * CLOSE TO AMENITIES *** Wow! If you are looking for a property ready to move into, with all brand new fitments and carpets, then look no further than this fully refurbished THREE BEDROOM MID-TOWN HOUSE! This property has NO CHAIN! and is located within walking distance of the local amenities of Garforth Main Street, together with a local train station and transport links a short distance away. The property has been refurbished to high standard, with neutral decoration and carpets throughout and offers modern living for a wide range of buyers. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance vestibule, good sized lounge with a bay window, inner hallway, extended modern fitted kitchen with a number of built-in appliances and ample cupboards with a beautiful quartz worktop over. To the first floor, there is a large master bedroom and a refitted brand new family bathroom with a four piece suite, including a generous shower enclosure. To the second floor, there are a further two bedrooms. There is a fully enclosed garden to the rear, with low maintenance artificial grass, and street lined parking to the front (parking permit for residents only). Overall an excellent buy for a wide range of buyers! ** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. **
Internal window to the side, double-glazed window to the front and a door to:
Lounge (5.56m into bay x 4.06m max)
18'3" into bay (15'3" min) x 13'4" max
Double-glazed box bay window to the front, radiator and a door to:
Double-glazed window to the rear, door to a built-in under-stairs cupboard, and stairs to the first floor landing.
Fitted Kitchen (4.62m max x 2.90m max)
15'2" max x 9'6" max (6'5" min)
Fitted with a range of modern high gloss fronted base and eye level units with quartz worktop space over and a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, integrated larder style fridge/freezer and a built-in four ring hob with an extractor hood over. Contemporary style single radiator, wall mounted gas boiler serving the heating system and domestic hot water and a door to the garden.
Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator, stairs to the second floor and a door to:
Master Bedroom (3.81m x 4.14m max)
Double-glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Fitted with a four piece modern white suite comprising; panelled bath, larger than average shower enclosure with 'drencher style head' and an additional hand shower attachment, wash hand basin with base cupboard and storage under and a low-level WC with hidden cistern and built-in storage. Tiled surround, double-glazed window to the rear, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, chrome ladder radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, and a wall mounted mirror.
Bedroom 2 (2.59m min x 3.56m max)
8'6" min (extending to 12'5" max) x 11'8" max
Double-glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.24m x 3.18m plus robes)
7'4" x 10'5" with sloping roof (plus door opening and built-in wardrobe).
Double-glazed dormer window to the rear, radiator and built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and folding door.
There is an enclosed small garden to the front, with a hand gate and a path leading to the front door. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed low maintenance garden with artificial grass and timber shed. There is street lined parking available to the front of the property, but this is not directly in front of the property, and Leeds city council would need to issue a parking permit.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Valley Ridge, Kippax, Leeds£240,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN * EN-SUITE. *** This impressive home is situated in the sought after location of Kippax. The current owner has tastefully extended and modernised this home to a high standard...
Fosse Way, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £240,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Conveniently located within a short distance of the local train station,...
Grange Avenue, Garforth, Leeds£235,000
***VACANT POSSESSION & NO CHAIN * GOOD SIZED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * MODERN DINING KITCHEN * OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Set within easy access of Garforth ‘Main Street’ and local transport links, is...
Acaster Drive, Garforth, Leeds£220,000
*** THREE BEDROOM DORMER STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * DOUBLE-GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING * CONSERVATORY * GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** A much loved and cherished family home, sold with NO CHAIN! and looking for a...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsChain Free, £220,000
***XMAS SALE!!! PRICE WAS ORIGINALLY £240,000, PRICE NOW £220,000 SAVING £20,000! FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***VACANT POSSESSION * CONSERVATORY * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This lovely family...
Park Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers In The Region Of, £220,000
***TUCKED AWAY POSITION. WELL PRESENTED. NO CHAIN. CLOSE TO AMENITIES.*** A lovely family house offering excellent, well proportioned living accommodation throughout. The property is ideally situated for access to commuter links via A1/M and...
Hopewell Terrace, Kippax, Leeds£205,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN * CONSERVATORY * THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER * GOOD SIZED KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CLOSE TO HIGH STREET AMENITIES *** Fantastic location, short walk to the amenities of...
Holland Road, LeedsGuide Price, £190,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * FAR REACHING VIEWS * VACANT POSSESSION * NO CHAIN.*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £190,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). A lovely family home...
The Close, LeedsOffers Over, £180,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LARGE CORNER PLOT * FULLY MODERNISED AND READY TO MOVE INTO * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * UTILITY AREA * MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Fantastic opportunity to...