- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- Over 55's only complex
- Double-glazed & central heating
- Immaculate condtion and modern fixtures
- Fully fitted kitchen with built-in appliances
- Shower room with modern suite
- Communal gardens, parking & laundry room
- COUNCIL TAX BAND B * EPC RATING C
** ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT * OVER 55 YEAR OLD ONLY * IMMACULATE CONDITION * MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * MODERN SHOWER ROOM * COMMUNAL GARDEN & PARKING * LEASEHOLD ** Offered for sale in immaculate condition with neutral decoration throughout, is this ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT for the OVER 55'S ONLY! The property has been updated and modernised by the present owner, and now offers ready to move into cosy accommodation which is homely yet modern. The property has central heating, double-glazing throughout, and the complex offers use of communal gardens, parking, summerhouse and laundry room. The accommodation briefly comprises: Communal entrance hallway, private inner hallway with built-in storage cupboards, good sized lounge, fully fitted kitchen with a range of built-in appliances, shower room with modern suite and storage, and double bedroom. The property is located within a short distance of public transport links, and a short drive away to the amenities of Main Street. Garforth offers fantastic amenities, two train stations and close to motorway connections. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Front entrance door, and private entrance door.
Coving to ceiling, walk-in storage cupboard, built-in airing cupboard with useful radiator and shelving. Door to:
Lounge (4.78m x 3.40m max)
Double-glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, fireplace with electric fire stove effect .
Fitted Kitchen (1.96m x 3.02m)
Fitted with a range of modern base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, tiled splash-backs, built-in larder fridge/freezer and washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in eye level electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built-in microwave.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, wash hand basin with base cupboard and storage under and low-level WC full height tiling to all walls, Chrome ladder single radiator.
Master Bedroom (2.95m x 3.40m)
Double-glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, wall mounted concealed gas boiler.
There is a communal good sized central lawned area with shrub beds. In addition, there is a communal summerhouse to use, and laundry room (extra charges might apply). There is also communal off road parking spaces available, on a first come first serve basis.
Please note this property is LEASEHOLD.
We are waiting on the lease information to be verified by the vendor. Any information in relation to the service charge, ground rent and council tax has been confirmed by our sellers. A monthly charge of £106.00 is payable, for 10 months of the year and reviewed annually. We would advise that any buyer make their own enquiries through their solicitors to verify that the information provided is accurate and not been subject to any change.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).