- Family sized Three bedroom semi-detached property
- NO CHAIN!
- Dining kitchen with French doors to the rear garden and built-in hob & oven
- Welcoming entrance hallway
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom two and good sized third bedroom
- Off road parking & detached garage
- Council Tax Band C * EPC Rating C
** GOOD SIZED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * KITCHEN/DINER WITH BUILT-IN OVEN & HOB * GENEROUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY * BATHROOM & SEPARATE WC * GARAGE * OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS * SIZEABLE REAR GARDEN ** Fantastic opportunity to buy this lovely well presented family home with NO CHAIN! This THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, has been a much loved family home for over 40 years. You will simply love the welcoming large entrance hallway, the over-sized master bedroom and generous bedroom three, the large windows that let lots of light in, and ample off road parking. This is a well loved home, which has had a new roof fitted in Spring 2023, along with a new windows to the front of the property and side kitchen door in June 2021 and a newly fitted gas oven in August 2023. The property is located within a well regarded area of Swillington and the accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, lounge with coal effect fire and dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units and built in gas hob and oven and French doors to the rear garden. To the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms - two with fitted wardrobes and dressing table, a bathroom with shower over the bath and a separate W.C. There are gardens to the front and rear, the rear being mainly lawned with two flower beds and gravelled area. In addition to the accommodation, there is block paved off road parking for a number of cars and a detached single garage to the side. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Double-glazed leaded window to front, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing. Door to:
Lounge (3.63m max x 4.24m)
Double-glazed window to front, coal effect gas fire with ornate surround, radiator, three wall light points, coving to ceiling, door to:
Kitchen/Diner (3.00m x 6.48m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, tiled splash-backs, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, built-in gas oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, double-glazed window to rear, under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wooden effect laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, double-glazed patio double doors to garden, side entrance door.
Double-glazed window to side, dado rail, coving to ceiling, access to loft space which houses the gas boiler. The loft space has a drop down ladder for easy access. Door to:
Master Bedroom (3.61m max x 4.22m max)
Double-glazed leaded window to front, range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rail, shelving, overhead storage space and matching dressing table with drawers, Radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 3.71m max)
Double-glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with hanging rail, shelving, overhead storage cupboard and drawers, radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.26m x 2.11m)
Double-glazed leaded window to front, radiator.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over and glass screen and pedestal wash hand basin, full height tiling to all walls, double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Double-glazed window to rear, low-level WC.
There is a small garden area to the front, with wrought iron gated access and block paved off road parking area to the front and side for a number of cars and leads to a detached garage. The garage has an up and over door. Side access to the good sized rear garden, which is a fantastic space. The rear garden has a central lawn with a paved patio seating area, two large flower beds and additional area behind the garage.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Styebank Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£265,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME * RECENTLY FITTED OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES * USEFUL UTILITY ROOM * GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN * OFF-STREET PARKING & GARAGE*** Located within an extremely popular residential...
Lynwood Avenue, Woodlesford, Leeds£260,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME ***UPGRADED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT*** NO CHAIN*** Found tucked away in an incredibly popular location is this beautifully presented, spacious, three good size bedrooms, semi-detached family home,...
Fernlea, Rothwell, Leeds£240,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED***FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM***NO CHAIN*** A delightful three bedroom semi-detached family house located in this popular residential cul-de-sac location in Rothwell close to Rothwell Park. Situated on the southern...
Low Shops Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£239,995
***WAS £250,000 NOW £239,950 SAVING £10,050!! *** ***THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED***IDEAL FAMILY HOME***POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE*** This is a fine example of a three bedroom semi-detached home in Rothwell. The property...
Fifth Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds£230,000
***WOW, WOW WOW***MUST BE VIEWED***THREE BEDROOM SEMI***RECENTLY UPGRADED***LARGE REAR GARDEN***CHAIN FREE*** No stone has been left un-turned with this beautiful property, with recently fitted windows, doors, kitchen, bathroom to mention just a...
Low Shops Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£225,000
***PRICE WAS £244,995, PRICE NOW £225,000 SAVING £19,995! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME*** FITTED KITCHEN***DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING & GARAGE*** Located within an extremely...
Clement Terrace, Rothwell, LeedsOffers In The Region Of, £220,000
***THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE***RE-FITTED KITCHEN***TASTEFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT***GOOD LOCATION*** Ideal for a first purchase this deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terrace property has been updated and significantly improved. Having...
Oakwood Drive, Rothwell, Leeds£220,000
***THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE***TOTALLY REFURBISHED***NO CHAIN*** Situated in the popular area of Leeds is this beautifully presented three bedroom terraced house. Ready to move in, this property is sure to be popular with investors or first-time...
Primrose Hill Drive, Leeds£215,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY - WITH LOFT CONVERSION * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * LARGER THAN AVERAGE BATHROOM WITH A MODERN SUITE * USEFUL STUDY * ATTACHED GARAGE & EV CHARGING POINT * LOW MAINTENANCE REAR...