- An exceptional detached family home
- Beautifully presented inside & out
- Highly popular & convenient location
- Wonderful layout, ideal for a family
- Four generous double bedrooms
- En-suite to bedrooms one and two
- Fabulous rear garden & patio areas
- Converted Bar area
- EPC rating B
- Council Tax Band F
***FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME***HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION***TASTEFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT*** A superior four bedroom detached residence presented to a high standard throughout and having deceptively spacious versatile accommodation. Situated in this highly sought after area of Oulton which allows easy access to local amenities, shops, schools and excellent transport links. This executive detached home is presented to a high standard. A spacious hallway with an open balustrade staircase and gallery landing provides a striking first impression. The fabulous kitchen is located to the rear of the home and the spacious open-plan arrangement features a fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances along with ample space for a dining table as well as a casual seating area. French doors open out to the rear garden. A separate utility room and a dining room with a bay window to the front aspect. The family lounge provides a comfortable space to relax and also features French doors to the rear aspect. The ground floor is completed with a generous home office and cloakroom/W.C. The first floor landing gives access to four spacious double bedrooms. Bedroom one is an impressive suite with an adjacent dressing area with fitted wardrobes and leads to the en-suite bathroom. Bedroom two benefits from its own en-suite shower room. The family bathroom is complete with a shower, separate bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Outside the driveway provides ample parking for two cars and leads to a single garage which has been part converted. To the rear is an enclosed garden with astro turf and patio areas. The front garden also has astro turf. An inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Upon entering the home, a spacious hallway with an open balustrade staircase and gallery landing provides a striking first impression. Double-glazed window, under stairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Reception Room (5.07m x 3.57m)
The lovely family lounge provides a comfortable space to relax and also features French doors to the rear aspect. T.V point and two central heating radiators.
Playroom/dining room (2.63m x 3.50m)
Double-glazed bay window to the front with shutters, central heating radiator, fitted seating, laminate flooring and a door to:
Utility Room (1.54m x 2.27m)
Fitted with ample wall and base units with granite worktops, a sink with 'swan neck' taps, wall mounted central heating radiator, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring and a side entry door.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.96m x 4.03m)
The fabulous kitchen is located to the rear of the home and will surely appeal to the most discerning of buyers. This spacious open-plan arrangement features a fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances along with ample space for a dining table as well as a casual seating area. French doors open out to the rear garden providing an abundance of natural light and hinting towards a very sociable space, ideal for family time or entertaining.
Study (2.21m x 3.57m)
Positioned to the front with a central heating radiator, a double-glazed window with shutters and a laminate floor.
Low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window.
Master Bedroom (3.87m x 3.19m)
The master bedroom is an impressive suite with ample space for a super king size bed and space for a wall mounted T.V. Central heating radiator, air conditioning unit and a double-glazed window positioned to the front. Access to:
Dressing Room (3.14m x 0.85m)
An adjacent dressing area is fitted with a range of stylish wardrobes and leads to the en-suite bathroom, double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
En-suite Bathroom Room
The en-suite bathroom has a four piece suite comprising; a walk-in double shower, separate bath, wash hand basin and W.C, tiled walls and flooring and a double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (3.14m x 3.19m)
Having fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, two double-glazed windows to the rear, central heating radiator and a door to:
En-suite Shower Room
With a spacious shower unit, wash hand basin and W.C, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 3 (3.01m x 3.22m)
Having fitted wardrobes and a shelving unit, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 4 (2.90m x 2.65m)
Having fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
The family bathroom is complete with a shower cubicle, separate bath, wash hand basin and W.C, tiled walls and floor, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window.
Outside the property to the front, a driveway provides ample parking for two cars and leads to a single garage which has been part converted but still offers ample storage and has an electric door, power and light. The front garden also features astro turf creating cleanliness and a pathway leading to the front door. To the rear is an enclosed garden with astro turf and a patio area, along with a decking area. The garden space is as impressive as inside.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Hare & Hounds, Rothwell - A 200 year old coaching inn located in Central Rothwell, serving a wide variety of drinks alongside traditional pub lunches.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Leeds Road, Oulton, Leeds£675,000
***PRICE WAS £700,000 PRICE NOW £675,000, SAVING £25,000!*** ***PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION***FOUR BEDROOM***EXTENDED***TASTEFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT*** This four bedroom detached house situated in this popular residential area of...
Park Road, Oulton, LeedsOffers Over, £575,000
***FOUR BEDROOM EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME***HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION***TASTEFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT*** A superior four bedroom detached residence presented to a high standard throughout and having deceptively spacious versatile accommodation...
Stone Brig Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£550,000
*** PRICE WAS £565,000 PRICE NOW £550,000, SAVING £15,000! *** ***A SPACIOUS, EXTENDED FAMILY HOME*** IN A PRIME LOCATION***FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS***EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM***LARGE CORNER PLOT*** A rare opportunity has...