- Modern and well presented throughout
- Open-plan living to the rear
- Two reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Off-street parking & integral garage
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band E
***FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME***PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT***OPEN-PLAN LIVING TO THE REAR*** Located in the popular Lofthouse village this property has very good motorway links as well as routes into Leeds and Wakefield. This stunning four bedroom family home with a lovely layout, beautiful landscaped gardens, off-street parking and an integral garage will not be on the market long. Having been upgraded throughout and the added bonus of a 'Nest' central heating system, which is controlled via an app. Internally this home briefly comprises; a good size entrance hall, downstairs WC,. open-plan kitchen, lounge, and conservatory to the rear of the property and a separate dining room and utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. Outside there is off-street parking with access to the integral garage and beautiful landscaped gardens to the front and rear. This property is not to be missed and a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Laminate floor, central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor and a door to:
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.57m x 3.73m)
Fitted with ample wall and base units with contrasting counter tops and a sink with 'swan neck' taps and drainer. Single built-in oven and microwave, gas hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Ceiling spotlights, tiled floor with under floor heating, double-glazed window and a breakfast bar area.
Living Room (4.34m x 3.45m)
Being open-plan with the kitchen and conservatory area, tiled floor and a T.V point, Open-plan to:
Conservatory (2.82m x 2.46m)
Double-glazed windows and French doors leading out to the rear garden, pitched roof and tiled floor with under floor heating.
Utility Room (1.65m x 1.88m)
With base cupboards, sink unit, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled floor and a side entry door.
WC (1.65m x 0.79m)
Comprising; a low flush W.C, vanity wash hand basin, a tiled feature wall and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room (4.01m x 2.59m)
Positioned to the front, this room is light and airy, with a double-glazed bay window and a central heating radiator.
Internal door from the hallway gives access into the garage, which has power and light.
Master Bedroom (3.76m x 3.43m)
This is a light and airy room which is positioned to the front and has fitted wardrobes, a T.V point, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window. Door to:
En-suite Shower Room (1.73m x 2.36m)
A beautifully presented en-suite shower room with a large walk-in shower unit with glass screen, free standing W.C and a vanity wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls to complement the suite, ladder towel rail radiator and a double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 2 (2.87m x 3.53m)
Positioned to the rear, this good size double bedroom has a double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.95m x 3.65m)
A good size double bedroom with double-glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 (2.64m x 2.82m)
A good size double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, double-glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom (2.44mx 1.68m)
Another impressive suite with bath and overhead shower with glass screen, vanity wash hand basin with a built-in storage drawer unit below and a low flush W.C,. Tiled walls to complement the suite, double-glazed window and ladder towel rail radiator.
To the front is the double driveway leading to the integral garage. There is a lovely landscaped garden to the front with a circular grass area, pebble border and established planting. A pathway leads down the side of the property to the rear garden, which has a manicured lawn with established shrubs and trees. There is a paved patio ideal for long summer days enjoying the late sun. There is a shed to the side of the property ideal for garden tools and an outside tap.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Hare & Hounds, Rothwell - A 200 year old coaching inn located in Central Rothwell, serving a wide variety of drinks alongside traditional pub lunches.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).