- Three bedroom end terrace house
- Just 1.6 miles from Leeds city centre!
- Close to motorway networks
- Off-road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Council Tax Band A
- EPC rating TBC
*** WELL MAINTAINED THREE BEDROOM END-TERRACE CLOSE TO LEEDS CITY CENTRE *** This three bedroom house is positioned for an excellent commute! Just 1.7 miles from Leeds city centre the accommodation has been maintained to a good standard and offers off-road parking and a good size garden to the rear. The accommodation is set out over two floors and briefly comprises to the ground floor; an entrance lobby, spacious living room and a dining/kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and the house bathroom. To the outside there is a smaller enclosed garden to the front and to the rear a larger garden with off-road parking. East End Park is conveniently placed for commuters requiring access to the centre of Leeds with main arterial roads providing access to surrounding districts and motorway networks including the A1/M1 Link Road. The A64 offers routes both to the city centre and to more local shopping districts at Killingbeck, Halton and Crossgates. The area is also conveniently placed for St James Hospital. Viewing is highly recommended, to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
The property is entered through a PVCu double-glazed door. The lobby has a staircase rising to the first floor.
Living Room (4.01m x 3.81m)
A spacious and light living room with a feature marble fireplace to one wall incorporating a coal effect living flame gas fire. Central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front elevation. A door opens to;-
Kitchen (2.90m x 3.81m)
The kitchen is fitted with a range of cream shaker style wall and base units with work surfaces over which incorporate a stainless steel sink with side drainer. There is a cooker point, plumbed space for a washer and space for a tall fridge/freezer. The room offers ample space for a breakfast table and chairs. Extra storage is available in the under stairs area which houses the gas central heating boiler. Two double-glazed windows overlook the rear garden and a PVCu double-glazed door gives access to the same.
With a double-glazed window to the side elevation and a loft hatch giving access to the roof space.
Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 3.25m)
A double bedroom placed to the rear elevation with a central heating radiator, a double-glazed window and the original cast-iron focal fireplace.
Bedroom 2 (3.16m x 2.74m)
A second double bedroom again with the original cast-iron fireplace, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window placed to the front.
Bedroom 3 (2.29m x 2.26m)
A single bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front elevation.
Bathroom (2.24m x 1.65m)
The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite which comprises;- panelled bath with shower and glass screen over, a pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. White ceramic tiling to full and half height, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear.
To the front, the property has a small garden with a border hedge and hand-gate. A gate to the side leads to the rear garden which is fully enclosed and is a good size for the area. The rear garden offers a lawn, planted border with border hedge, hard standing for off-road parking and double wrought-iron gates giving vehicular access.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road to the traffic lights and turn right. Take the first turning at the roundabout onto Crossgates Road. Proceed to the main junction, and follow the road around to the left onto A64/York Road. Proceed along, passing Asda supermarket on the right hand side, and straight ahead at the next couple of traffic lights. At the fly over, turn left into the lay-by and at the mini-roundabout turn left onto Ivy Street. Continue around the bend onto East Park Parade and take the 7th right hand turn into East Park View. Take the first available left into East Park Street where the property can be found on the right hand side identified by the Emsleys for sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).