- First floor one bedroom apartment
- Ideal starter home or investment
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double-glazed windows
- Oak fitted kitchen
- Convenient for Seacroft centre
- Council Tax Band A
- EPC rating D
*** FANTASTIC FIRST BUY OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY * ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT WITH GARDEN *** A great opportunity for a first time buyer or buy to let investor (low maintenance fees). This one bedroom first floor flat has elevated views to the rear and is located in a popular area close to local amenities and just a short drive from the new East Leeds Orbital Road - ideal for access to the motorway network for commuters to Leeds, York and Wetherby. Offering PVCu double-glazing and gas central heating, fitted kitchen and a house bathroom along with your own rear garden and balcony. This would make an ideal step onto the property ladder for a first time buyer and it is ready to move straight into. In brief, the accommodation comprises; entrance hall to the ground floor and to the first floor;- living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Outside to the rear is a lawned garden with large storage shed. *** Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange your viewing***
Entrance Lobby & Stairs
A half-glazed hardwood front entrance door leads into an entrance lobby with a staircase leading up to a first floor landing.
Having the advantage of a built-in storage/meter cupboard PLUS a utility cupboard housing the central heating boiler and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. A pull-down ladder gives access to the loft space and a double-glazed window is placed to the side elevation.
Lounge/Diner (4.45m x 3.15m)
A spacious open-plan lounge/diner having a double-glazed window to the rear, a decorative living flame effect electric fire with surround and marble effect inset and hearth. PVCu double-glazed entrance side door to:
A pleasant balcony enjoying long distance views and having a water supply.
Fitted Kitchen (2.52m x 2.38m)
Range of oak effect base and eye level units with worktop space over with counter top lighting. Glazed display unit, one and half bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include, a built-under electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and there is space for a tall fridge/freezer. Double-glazed windows to the side and rear.
Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 3.25m)
A double bedroom with a double-glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a built-in over stair cupboard providing a hanging rail and shelving.
A fully tiled bathroom having a three piece white suite with panelled bath, electric shower over and curtain rail, pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC. Extractor fan, double-glazed frosted window to the side and a ceramic tiled floor.
There is a mature rear garden with a variety of mixed plants, shrubs and trees along with a useful timber workshop, which has both power and light connected.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road to the traffic lights and turn right. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Crossgates Ring Road and straight ahead at the next roundabout. At the third roundabout, turn left and then right at the smaller roundabout onto North Parkway. Take the sixth turning on the right hand side, over the dual carriageway and onto Kentmere Avenue. Take the second turning on the right hand side onto Pigeon Cote Road, where the property can be found on the right hand side indicated by the Emsleys For Sale board.
Lease remaining - 104 years
Annual Maintenance charge - £223.86 (2022-2023)
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).