- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- No chain
- Popular location
- In need of some modernisation
- Well proportioned rooms
- Ample off-road parking and garage
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC Rating D
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN * WELL MAINTAINED * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this well maintained semi-detached home, situated in the ever popular district of Whitkirk. The house benefits from gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing and is ideally placed for local primary schools, making it ideal for growing families. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious living room which is open to a dining area and a good sized kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and a separate WC. To the outside there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear, a driveway and a garage. The location is unparalleled being adjacent to fantastic transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links just a short walk away on the main A63 Selby Road along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. Within walking distance there is a new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' plus Sainsburys supermarket at the ever popular Colton retail park. With Crossgates just a short drive away you will be spoilt for choice with a range of shops, banks, cafes and bars. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer! *** Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing ***
Enter through a PVCu double-glazed door with a full height side window, central heating radiator, a further double-glazed window to the side elevation and a staircase rising to the first floor.
Living room (4.32m (plus bay) x 3.66m 0.91m)
A spacious lounge with a feature fireplace incorporating a living flame coal effect gas fire with a tiled back and hearth, a central heating radiator, wall light points and a double-glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Area (3.05m x 2.49m)
Open from the living room there is ample room for a family dining table and chairs with a central heating radiator and double-glazed French doors giving direct access to the rear garden.
Kitchen (2.97m x 2.97m)
The kitchen is fitted with oak wall and base units with work surfaces over which incorporate a composite one and half bowl sink with side drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include an eye-level built-in electric oven with space for a microwave above, an electric hob with an extractor hood over and an integrated freezer. Space for an under counter integrated fridge and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer. A fixture pantry cupboard provides extra storage space, utility meters and there is a wall mounted central heating boiler. A PVCu entry door gives access to the driveway and two double-glazed windows are placed to the side and rear.
With a double-glazed window to the side elevation and a loft hatch providing access to the roof space.
Bedroom one (4.98m (into bay) x 3.28m)
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall, a central heating radiator and a double-glazed bay window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom two (3.43m x 3.28m)
A second double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom three (2.97m x 2.31m)
A single bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
Fitted with a coloured suite which comprises;- panelled bath, pedestal hand was basin. There is a central heating radiator, a fixture airing cupboard with a radiator ideal for linens and towels and a double-glazed window.
Fully tiled and fitted with a low flush WC and a double-glazed window to the side.
To the front, the property has a small low maintenance paved garden with double driveway gates opening to a wide driveway which offers ample off-road parking and extends to a sectional garage and rear of the property. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flowerbed borders and an outside water supply.
From our Crossgates office proceed along Austhorpe Road past Manston Park turning right onto Austhorpe Lane. Proceed over the bridge and continue turning first right onto Kingswear Crescent and then first left into Lulworth Crescent. Continue along and take the first right into Kingswear View where the property can be identified by our for sale board on the right hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Hawkhill Gardens, Leeds£260,000
*** SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND TWO RECEPTION ROOMS *** The reception rooms are a highlight of this property, both with bay windows that flood the rooms with natural light. Both rooms also features cosy fireplaces, creating...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£260,000
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does...
Kelmscott Green, Leeds£257,500
*** PRICE WAS £275,000 PRICE NOW £265,000 SAVING £10,000 *** CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED OVERLOOKING LARGE PUBLIC GREEN - MUST BE SEEN!*** This wonderful semi-detached property offers...
Woodland Hill, Whitkirk, Leeds£250,000
*** SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT- MUST BE VIEWED*** Woodland Hill is situated in one of the most enviable locations within LS15. This property sits in a corner position and offers scope to extended (subject to consents) and...
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£249,950
***** WAS £260,000 NOW £249,950 **** **** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east...
Holly Tree Lane, Colton, Leeds£240,000
*** TUCKED AWAY THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH NO CHAIN IN COLTON *** This end townhouse found in good condition is perfect for families and couples. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, it provides ample space for comfortable living and is...
Kingswear Garth, Leeds£230,000
*** WELL PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED BUNGALOW * SURE TO SELL FAST! *** Close to local amenities this well presented bungalow comes to the market in excellent condition. Having added a conservatory to the rear to enjoy access to the garden, the...
Barwick Road, Leeds£220,000
*** EXCELLENT STARTER HOME WITH POTENTIAL FOR A GROWING FAMILY - SOLD WITH NO CHAIN!*** This THREE BEDROOM END TOWNHOUSE is an excellent home for a small family, couple or buy to let investors alike. Situated on a corner plot this property could...