- LARGE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- THREE LARGE BEDROOMS
- REAR PORCH/STUDY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WELL PRESENTED
- CLOSE TO MOTORWAY NETWORKS
- Council Tax Band A
- EPC Rating D
***WELL PRESENTED * LARGE ENCLOSED GARDEN * AMPLE PARKING.*** Set within easy access of motorway links and amenities is this superb family home. Offering excellent living accommodation and briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, bathroom and rear porch/study to the ground floor level. The first floor has three superbly sized bedrooms with a separate WC. PVCu double-glazing and gas central heating. A drive providing parking for several vehicles and access to an extra large single garage. The rear garden is of a good size, well enclosed with a further partitioned off area behind the garage ideal for many uses. Overall an excellent opportunity to purchase an affordable home. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door and window, stairs to the first floor, radiator and doors to the bathroom, lounge and kitchen.
Fully tiled walls with a straight tile panelled bath, shower mixer tap and vanity housed wash hand basin. PVCu double-glazed frosted window, chrome central heated towel warmer and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge (2.97m x 5.16m)
Having a focal fireplace with an open fire, two PVCu double-glazed windows to the front aspect, coving to the ceiling, two radiators and a cupboard under the stairs.
Kitchen (2.56m x 3.91m)
Having a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces and splashback tiling. Integrated oven, hob with an extractor over, sink and drainer and plumbing for a washing machine. Pantry, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, cupboard and a door to the rear porch/study.
Porch/Study (2.97m x 1.73m)
PVCu double-glazed entrance door, window, wall mounted boiler with a recess for a fridge/freezer. An area currently utilised as a study by the owner.
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, loft hatch, radiator and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom (3.02m x 4.24m)
Two PVCu double-glazed windows to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom (3.10m x 3.02m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (2.13m x 3.02m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with radiator beneath.
PVCu double-glazed frosted window and a push flush WC.
To the front is a drive providing parking for several vehicles and access to an extra large single garage. The rear garden is of a good size, well enclosed with a further partitioned off area behind the garage ideal for many uses.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.