- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Modern 'dove grey' kitchen
- Boiler replaced 2020 with 10 year guarantee
- Two interconnected reception rooms
- Modern four piece bathroom suite
- Corner position with ample parking
- Council tax band C
- EPC rating D
*** SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT- MUST BE VIEWED*** Woodland Hill is situated in one of the most enviable locations within LS15. This property sits in a corner position and offers scope to extended (subject to consents) and has been very well maintained. Immaculately presented with full PVCu double-glazed windows and doors, gas central heating and a recently installed modern kitchen with integrated appliances. This property has to be viewed to appreciate this well proportioned home. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, dining room, living room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a modern family bathroom. To the exterior are gardens to three sides, driveway and a garage. The location is unparalleled being adjacent to fantastic transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links on Selby Road and a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to Leeds city centre. Within walking distance there is the new and exciting shopping and leisure complex 'The Springs', which is complete with an Odeon cinema and M&S food store! There is also a Sainsburys supermarket at the ever popular Colton retail park and with Crossgates just a short drive away, you will be spoilt for choice with a range of shops, banks, cafes and bars. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Entry is through a composite door to the welcoming hallway which is laid with wood grain laminate flooring and has a central heating radiator.
Living Room (3.23m x 3.35m)
A good sized lounge having a feature fire surround with a coal effect living flame gas fire and a bay window overlooking the front garden. Sliding doors open to the dining room as needed and so offers a flexible space for social gatherings.
Dining Room (3.76m x 3.35m)
Ample space for a family dining table and chairs. central heating radiator and a double-glazed bay window overlooking the rear.
Kitchen (3.56m x 2.01m)
Fitted with a range of light 'dove grey' shaker style wall and base units with work surfaces over and an inset one and half bowl ceramic sink with side drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a built-under double electric oven, induction hob with extractor hood and a tall fridge/freezer. Plumbing and space for a washing machine, a concealed central heating boiler (replaced 2020 with 10 year guarantee), a double-glazed window to the rear and a PVCu double-glazed entry door giving access to the side elevation and driveway.
With a double-glazed window to the side elevation and access to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 (3.23m x 3.35m)
A double bedroom with fitted robes to both chimney breast recesses providing hanging rail and storage. Central heating radiator and a double-glazed bay window overlooking the front.
Bedroom 2 (3.81m x 3.35m)
A second double bedroom, again with fitted wardrobes to one wall, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear elevation offering far reaching views.
Bedroom 3 (1.98m x 2.03m)
A single bedroom overlooking the front garden with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window.
Bathroom (2.59m x 2.18m)
Offering a four piece suite which comprises;- panelled double ended bath with a mixer tap, a separate walk-in shower enclosure with a mains fed shower, a vanity hand wash basin and a low flush WC. Modern full and half height tiling, ladder style central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear elevation.
Set upon a corner plot there are gardens to three sides;- the front garden is entered through a hand gate where there is a manicured lawn with flower bed borders, a further lawned area extends to the side with borders stocked well with shrubs and plants. The driveway provides ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles, caravan or motor home and leads to a sectional garage which has an up-and-over door. The rear is fully enclosed and offers a paved seating area and an exterior water supply.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and at the traffic lights turn left onto Station Road. Proceed past the railway and turn right across the dual carriage way and into Kinghtsway. Continue up the hill taking the third available left turn into Woodland Hill where the property can be found on the left hand side and identified by the Emsleys for sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Laurel Hill Avenue, Leeds£300,000
*** DETACHED HOUSE WITH ROOM TO WORK FROM HOME OR AN EXTRA GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM *** For sale is this lovely detached house offering flexible, modern accommodation. A true credit to the present owner, the house has an upgraded conservatory to...
High Bank View, Leeds£299,950
WAS £319,000 NOW £299,950 *** *** EVER POPULAR LOCATION * EXTENDED LINK-DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARDEN ROOM/OFFICE *** Having been extended to provide three DOUBLE bedrooms is this double fronted link-detached house situated in the ever...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£285,000
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH OPEN-PLAN LIVING *** This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow has been fully extended and renovated by the current owner and offers flexible accommodation. Having...
Hawkhill Gardens, Leeds£260,000
*** SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND TWO RECEPTION ROOMS *** The reception rooms are a highlight of this property, both with bay windows that flood the rooms with natural light. Both rooms also features cosy fireplaces, creating...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£260,000
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does...
Kelmscott Green, Leeds£257,500
*** PRICE WAS £275,000 PRICE NOW £265,000 SAVING £10,000 *** CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED OVERLOOKING LARGE PUBLIC GREEN - MUST BE SEEN!*** This wonderful semi-detached property offers...
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£249,950
***** WAS £260,000 NOW £249,950 **** **** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east...
Holly Tree Lane, Colton, Leeds£240,000
*** TUCKED AWAY THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH NO CHAIN IN COLTON *** This end townhouse found in good condition is perfect for families and couples. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, it provides ample space for comfortable living and is...
Kingswear View, Leeds 15£230,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN * WELL MAINTAINED * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this well maintained semi-detached home, situated in the ever popular district of Whitkirk. The house benefits from...