- Three bedroom extended semi-detached house
- Extended fitted oak kitchen
- Extended dining room
- Utility room
- Re-fitted three piece bathroom suite
- Summer house/bar with storage
- Off-street parking
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band B
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED***SUMMER HOUSE*** IDEAL FAMILY HOME*** This three bedroom extended semi-detached house is well appointed throughout with a modern kitchen and bathroom, driveway with ample off-street parking and a summer house. This superbly appointed and attractive three bedroom semi-detached home benefits from PVCu double-glazing and gas central heating. The property comprises; entrance hall, lounge, extended kitchen and dining room, separate utility room, stairs to the first floor lead to three bedrooms and a modern house bathroom/w.c. Outside to the front is ample off-street parking and to the rear is a private and enclosed garden with the additional large summer house with a built-in bar area and storage. The property is placed well for local amenities including shops and schools, with local bus routes nearby and good access to the motorway network. Simply, a fantastic home ideal for the professional couple or growing family. This property deserves a viewing to fully appreciate what is on offer. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.***
Entrance Hall (4.60m x 1.75m)
Two double-glazed windows and an entrance door, solid wood floor, central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors to:
Lounge (5.00m x 3.09m)
Having a wall mounted T.V point, panelling to one wall, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front.
Dining Room (6.00m x 2.40m)
Extended to the rear, with a laminate floor, dado rail, central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed French doors to the rear.
Fitted Kitchen (6.00m x 2.45m)
An extended fitted oak kitchen with ample wall and base units with roll edge worktops, tiled splashback and a sink and drainer unit. Built-in oven, gas hob with extractor over and space for fridge/freezer. PVCu double-glazed window to the rear and an internal window to the side into the utility, door to:
Utility Room (4.96m x 1.39m)
A useful utility room with base units and counter tops, being plumbed for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, tiled flooring, front and back hardwood doors with side windows.
Landing (2.40m x 1.75m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the side and doors to:
Bedroom 1 (4.39m x 3.09m)
Positioned to the front with a PVCu double-glazed window, central heating radiator, T.V point and built-in bunk beds.
Bedroom 2 (4.05m x 3.09m)
Positioned to the rear with a PVCu double-glazed window, central heating radiator and a large loft hatch with a pull-down ladder.
Bedroom 3 (2.71m x 1.75m)
Positioned to the front with a PVCu double-glazed window, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes and shelving.
Bathroom (2.41m x 1.75m)
Comprising; a 'P'-shaped bath with shower and glass screen over, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C,. Tiled walls, PVCu double-glazed window and a central heated ladder towel rail.
To the front is ample off-street parking. To the rear is a block-paved patio, lawn garden and pathway leading to the summer house.
Summer house/Bar (3.72m x 4.42m)
Two double-glazed windows to the front, double French doors, laminate floor, wall heater and a fitted bar area. Door to:
Store (3.72m x 1.00m)
Built-in storage to the summer house.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Hare & Hounds, Rothwell - A 200 year old coaching inn located in Central Rothwell, serving a wide variety of drinks alongside traditional pub lunches.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).