- STUNNING SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- OPEN-PLAN MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- PERIOD FEATURES
- GENEROUSLY SIZED GARDEN
- THREE FLOORS
- PARKING AND GARAGE
- Council Tax Band D
- EPC Rating D
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME * LARGE FAMILY GARDEN * PERIOD HOME.*** An immaculate end of terrace property, ideal for families, located in a sought area with strong local community ties. Situated conveniently close to public transport links, nearby schools and local amenities, this property offers the perfect combination of convenience and comfort. Upon entering the property, you will be greeted by high ceilings, creating an open and airy atmosphere. The reception room, with a delightful garden view, is the perfect space to relax and unwind. The open-plan kitchen, recently refurbished, boasts a kitchen island, ample natural light and a dining space, making it an ideal area for cooking and entertaining. This stunning property features five bedrooms, offering plenty of space for a growing family. The newly refurbished bathroom boasts heated flooring, providing a touch of luxury and comfort. The property also benefits from a garage and parking, ensuring convenience for residents. Having undergone many improvements with a full rewire in the last few years and no expense spared to this lovely home, with its generously sized garden, this property provides the perfect outdoor space for children to play and families to enjoy gatherings and barbecues during the summer months. In summary, this immaculate end of terrace property with its high ceilings, garage, parking, and beautiful garden is perfect for families seeking a comfortable and convenient home. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a property in a vibrant community with excellent transport links and nearby amenities. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
A stunning hall with a high ceiling, deep coving, dado rail, parquet modern wood flooring, down lighters to the ceiling, stairs to the first floor landing with an oak door to the lounge and a glazed oak door to the utility room/rear hall.
Lounge (5.46m x 4.55m)
A beautiful spacious living room with a high ceiling, deep coving, picture rail, radiator, focal fireplace with a wood burner and a bay with a PVCu double-glazed 'sash effect' window overlooking the large garden.
Utility/rear hall (4.58m x 2.15m)
Wall and base unit with plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, sink and drainer, tiled floor and spotlights to the ceiling. A door leads to steps down to the cellar, there is also a composite double-glazed entrance door, a storage cupboard and doors to the WC and kitchen/diner.
Push flush WC, vanity wash hand basin and a tiled floor.
Kitchen/Diner (7.84m x 4.17m)
Beautifully updated with a modern range of wall and base units and an island unit having quartz work surfaces. Recess for a range cooker, space for a large fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher to the island and a one and half bowl sink which is recessed into the quartz work surface with an incorporated drainer. Having engineered oak flooring and opening up to the extended dining area with French doors and a glass roof over. Two radiators and ceiling down lighters over the kitchen area.
Split level with a frosted glazed oak door to the bathroom on one side and the three bedrooms off to the other side with oak doors. Cupboard, radiator and stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom (4.50m x 3.56m)
Radiator, coving to a high ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking garden.
Bedroom (3.39m x 2.39m)
Radiator, a high ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom (4.50m x 4.17m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator and a high ceiling.
Bathroom (2.90m x 2.44m)
A contemporary finish with a walk-in shower enclosure, oval bath, push flush WC and a large double sink with two mixer taps to a vanity unit. Tiled to one feature wall, under floor heating, down lighters to the ceiling, central heated towel warmer, extractor, two PVCu double-glazed frosted windows and a 'Velux' skylight.
'Velux' skylight and oak doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom (2.97m x 5.99m)
'Velux' skylight, radiator and built-in storage to the eaves.
Bedroom (2.95m x 4.11m)
'Velux' skylight, two radiators and a PVCu feature arched double-glazed window to the side aspect.
To the rear of the property off New Lane is a single detached garage with a tarmacadam drive providing parking for up to three cars with an EC charging point. There is an area to the side of the property with access to the original front with a secure gate which is used as the main garden. Superb in size with a pea gravel patio area onto the extensively lawned cultivated garden with plants, trees, summer house shed and play area.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.