- First floor apartment
- Allocated off-street parking space
- Telephone security entry system
- Popular residential location
- Nicely presented
- Access to commuter links
- EPC rating B
- Council Tax Band B
***ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT***READY TO MOVE IN TO***STYLISH AND MODERN*** Found in an extremely popular residential location offering excellent access to commuter links. Ideal for first-time buyers or for investment. This one double bedroom first floor apartment briefly comprises; entrance hall, open-plan lounge/kitchen area, a double bedroom and a house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from an allocated off-street parking space and a telephone security entry system affording access into the communal entrance hall. Internal viewing is highly recommended. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.***
Access to the property is granted through an internal door opening up into the entrance hall which has a built-in storage cupboard, telephone security entry system and internal doors into;
Kitchen (2.70m x 2.19m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with a stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated fridge and freezer, electric oven, gas hob with a stainless steel extractor hood over and a washer/dryer with an additional extractor. Opening up to:
Lounge (3.81m x 3.06m)
The lounge is a large light, bright room located to the front of the property with a television point, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed patio doors opening onto a mezzanine balcony.
Bedroom 1 (3.49m x 3.14m)
The bedroom is a good size double and is located to the front of the property with a central heated radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
A modern three-piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a central heated radiator.
Externally the property benefits from an allocated off-street parking space and a telephone security entry system affording access into the communal entrance hall.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Hare & Hounds, Rothwell - A 200 year old coaching inn located in Central Rothwell, serving a wide variety of drinks alongside traditional pub lunches.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).