- TUCKED AWAY POSITION
- LARGE ENVIABLE PLOT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC Rating D
***ENVIABLE PLOT * TUCKED AWAY POSITION * NO CHAIN * MUST BE SEEN.*** A charming bungalow nestled within a strong local community, presenting an ideal opportunity for those seeking a comfortable and convenient lifestyle. Situated just minutes away from the A1/M62, the location offers excellent transport links to nearby towns and cities. Maintained to a good condition, this bungalow boasts a well-designed layout with open-plan living spaces. The property comprises; a spacious reception room, providing ample space for relaxation and entertainment. Adjacent to this, an open-plan kitchen with dining space offers a versatile area for culinary creations and social gatherings and has a conservatory off. With two generous bedrooms, this bungalow provides comfortable accommodation, additionally, there is a well-appointed shower room, ensuring convenience and functionality. Boasting unique features, this property offers parking facilities located on the large plot of land surrounding the bungalow. The garden provides a tranquil retreat, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of daily life with possible scope to extend due to the extensive size of the plot. Benefiting from its desirable location and close-knit community, this bungalow offers a well-connected lifestyle. Whether you are starting a new chapter or searching for a relaxing haven, this property presents an opportunity not to be missed. For any additional information or to arrange a viewing, call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door with a side frosted window. Laminate flooring with oak doors to rooms, a cupboard, coving to the ceiling, radiator and a loft hatch.
Lounge (3.61m x 5.33m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with laminate flooring, radiator, coving to the ceiling, a living flame coal effect gas fire, a further radiator and being open-plan to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/Diner (3.61m x 5.38m)
Boasting a range of medium wood effect wall and base units with drawers and complementary work surfaces with matching up stand. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated four ring gas hob and electric single oven with an extractor over. Integrated fridge and freezer with plumbing for a washing machine. Coving to the ceiling, PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, radiator to the dining area and PVCu double-glazed French doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory (2.77m x 3.45m)
PVCu double-glazed windows, two external doors, a poly-carbonate roof and laminate flooring.
Bedroom (3.48m x 3.66m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom (3.15m x 2.97m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath, coving to the ceiling and a built-in wardrobe.
A modern suite comprising; a vanity housed wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. Central heated towel warmer, coving to the ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Positioned at the head of a cul-de-sac, tucked away on a large plot offering lots of potential to extend ( subject to planning permission). To the open front is a pebbled garden area with a concrete drive which opens up onto the large parking area where a former double garage was once constructed and now removed giving ample parking for several vehicles. The rear is well enclosed with a fence and gate access to a flagged patio and lawned private garden.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.