- Detached bungalow
- Separate Annexe providing an extra bedroom and wetroom
- Completely modernised
- Replaced boiler 2019
- Replacement windows with integrated blinds
- Two double bedrooms
- Electric remote controlled gates
- Resin driveway and garden
- Council tax band D
- Epc rating C
*** DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH SEPARATE ANNEXE - IDEAL FOR GUEST ACCOMMODATION OR WORKING FROM HOME!*** Situated in the highly regarded village of Scholes this property is a must see! Sure to be a popular choice, the property offers ready to move into accommodation with lots of luxury extras such as a log burner, remote electric gates, a resin driveway and replacement windows and doors. The current owners have converted the garage to create a guest annexe providing open-plan living and a wet room!. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a shower room. To the outside there is off-road parking for multiple vehicles a car port and an annexe providing guest living/sleeping space with a wet room and storage. Outside there is off-road parking to the front and side and a low maintenance garden to the rear. This is a sought after village location which also offers easy access to the excellent shopping facilities at Crossgates and is a short distance to the new and exciting retail park 'The Springs'. Scholes is an excellent location for commuters, with easy access to Leeds city centre, the Leeds Ring Road, A64 York Road and A1/M1 Link Road. ***Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Enter through a composite door to the entrance lobby which has a tiled floor. The hallway continues giving access to the living space and bedrooms and has a loft hatch with ladder for access to the fully insulated, part-boarded roof space with light.
Living Room (7.06m x 3.55m)
A lovely light and airy space laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring. A log burner has been installed which creates a cosy sitting area, the lounge extends to a dining area where there is ample space for a dining table and chairs. Two central heating radiators and two windows to the side and front aspects with integrated blinds.
Kitchen (5.33m x 2.77m)
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of modern Champagne coloured wall and base units with 'Corian' work surfaces over incorporating a composite one and a half bowl sink with side drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a 'Bosch' eye-level built-in oven, an induction hob, dishwasher and a chimney style extractor fan. Space for an American style fridge/freezer and plumbed space for a washer. ln addition there is a walk-in pantry cupboard with shelving and light providing storage for household utility items and a tall storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler (installed 2019 with remaining warranty). Double-glazed window and French doors with integrated blinds to the front and side aspects.
Bedroom 1 (3.55m x 3.55m)
A double bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes to one wall providing ample storage, hanging rails and matching bedside drawers. Wall lights, wood grain laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window with an integrated blind overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 (2.97m x 2.77m)
A second double bedroom laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window with an integrated blind overlooking the rear garden.
Shower Room (2.21m x 1.66m)
The shower room has under floor heating and is fully tiled with modern ceramics and fitted with a double width shower enclosure with a mains fed shower and glass screen, a vanity hand wash basin with storage and low flush WC. In addition there is a large heated towel rail, extractor fan and a double-glazed window placed to the side.
A remote controlled electric gate gives access to the resin driveway which offers parking for multiple vehicles and continues to the side where there is an external water supply and carport. The low maintenance resin extends to the rear garden where there are raised timber flower beds and a garden shed.
Annexe living area (4.58m x 3.46m)
Converted from a garage 2019 the 'Grannexe' now provides guest accommodation which includes an open-plan kitchen/living/sleeping area and a wet room. A walk-in cupboard provides storage/wardrobe space and houses the 'Worcester Bosch' central heating boiler. The kitchen space offers wall and base units with work surfaces over, a stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed space for a washer and space for an under counter fridge. The annexe has fully insulated walls and floors, is laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring and has its own internet connection (ideal for working from home). A contemporary entry door is accessible for wheelchair users and there are windows to the front and side with integrated blinds. In addition there is useful loft space accessed via a pull-down ladder.
Accessed from the living space via a sliding pocket door the wet room offers a shower area with a mains fed shower, a wall hung vanity hand wash basin with storage drawers and a close coupled w.c. The room is fully tiled tiled in modern grey ceramic tiling with the shower area having laminated panels for ease of cleaning. Down lighters to the ceiling, a ladder style towel warmer and a window to the side.
The property is accessed via a remote controlled electric gate to the front which opens to a resin driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles. The resin driveway continues to the side where there is a car port, exterior lighting and a water supply. The rear garden is again laid with a resin surface making it low maintenance and has raised flower beds and a garden shed.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head east and at the mini-roundabout turn left onto Pendas Way. Follow until the end and at the T-junction turn right onto Barwick Road. Continue onto Leeds Road and at the 'T'- junction turn left onto Main Street. Continue onto Station Road where the property can then be found on the right hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).