- Three bedroom end townhouse
- Larger corner plot
- Double sectional garage
- Off-road parking for multiple cars
- Modern shower room
- Well maintained
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC rating D
*** EXCELLENT STARTER HOME WITH POTENTIAL FOR A GROWING FAMILY - SOLD WITH NO CHAIN!*** This THREE BEDROOM END TOWNHOUSE is an excellent home for a small family, couple or buy to let investors alike. Situated on a corner plot this property could offer potential to extend (subject to planning consents) and has been well maintained offering PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating and a security alarm. The accommodation briefly comprises;- entrance porch, large through lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with a sun room off, to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern shower room. Outside offers a double garage with off-road parking, gardens to the side and front and a smaller enclosed garden to the rear. The location offers a good choice of primary and secondary schools within walking distance and has convenient transport links via main arterial roads such as the A6120/A64 York Road and the new East Leeds Orbital Road which all give quick and easy access to both the M1/A1 motorway network as well as Wetherby, York or Leeds. There are good public transport routes close by along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. Crossgates shopping centre has an excellent choice of shops, banks, cafes and bars and a little further a new leisure and retail park 'The Springs' in Thorpe Park. **Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing**
A useful space for shoes and coats with PVCu double-glazed windows and an entry door.
Laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring, having a central heating radiator, security alarm and a staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge/diner (5.26m x 3.10m)
A large open-plan family room which is easily zoned into living and dining space. A feature fireplace incorporates a coal effect living flame gas fire, there are two central heating radiators and double-glazed windows to both the front and rear aspects. A door opens to:-
Kitchen (2.42m x 2.17m)
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wood grain effect wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with a single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a built under electric oven with a gas hob and extractor hood over. Plumbed space for a washing machine and space for an under counter fridge. A useful under stair pantry provides storage for household appliances and a timber entry door gives access to the sun room.
Sun Room (1.55m x 2.44m)
Laid with a wood grain effect laminate floor and having a poly-carbonate roof. The sun room offers PVCu double-glazed windows and a door giving access to the rear garden.
A double-glazed window to the side elevation and a loft hatch giving access to the loft space.
Bedroom 1 (3.94m x 2.74m)
A double bedroom fitted with wardrobes providing hanging rails and storage to one wall. Central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooks the front garden.
Bedroom 2 (3.73m x 2.30m)
A second double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear with views across playing fields.
Bedroom 3 (1.85m x 1.73m)
A single bedroom with a central heating radiator, a useful bulk head cupboard provides storage space and there is a double-glazed window to the front.
A modern fully tiled shower room with a large walk-in shower enclosure with a mains fed shower and sliding glass doors, a pedestal hand wash basin and close-coupled w.c. Two double-glazed windows placed to the rear and a fixture storage cupboard houses the central heating boiler.
Set on a good size corner plot with a low maintenance garden to the front, a lawn garden to the side with a border hedge offering a good degree of privacy. A spacious driveway offers off-road parking for multiple vehicles along with a double sectional garage which has power, light and pedestrian access to the rear. To the rear is a low maintenance paved garden which is enclosed.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and turn left onto Church Lane. Proceed along turning left onto Manston Drive and immediately right into Manston Approach. Continue across into the continuation of Church Lane where the property can be found on the left just before the Barwick Lane junction.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Hawkhill Gardens, Leeds£260,000
*** SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND TWO RECEPTION ROOMS *** The reception rooms are a highlight of this property, both with bay windows that flood the rooms with natural light. Both rooms also features cosy fireplaces, creating...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£260,000
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does...
Kelmscott Green, Leeds£257,500
*** PRICE WAS £275,000 PRICE NOW £265,000 SAVING £10,000 *** CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED OVERLOOKING LARGE PUBLIC GREEN - MUST BE SEEN!*** This wonderful semi-detached property offers...
Woodland Hill, Whitkirk, Leeds£250,000
*** SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT- MUST BE VIEWED*** Woodland Hill is situated in one of the most enviable locations within LS15. This property sits in a corner position and offers scope to extended (subject to consents) and...
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£249,950
***** WAS £260,000 NOW £249,950 **** **** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east...
Holly Tree Lane, Colton, Leeds£240,000
*** TUCKED AWAY THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH NO CHAIN IN COLTON *** This end townhouse found in good condition is perfect for families and couples. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, it provides ample space for comfortable living and is...
Kingswear View, Leeds 15£230,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN * WELL MAINTAINED * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this well maintained semi-detached home, situated in the ever popular district of Whitkirk. The house benefits from...
Kingswear Garth, Leeds£230,000
*** WELL PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED BUNGALOW * SURE TO SELL FAST! *** Close to local amenities this well presented bungalow comes to the market in excellent condition. Having added a conservatory to the rear to enjoy access to the garden, the...
Sandbed Court, Leeds£180,000
*** THREE BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE IN NEED OF MODERNISATION WITH NO CHAIN *** This mid town house is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to create their perfect home. Although it needs modernising, this provides an excellent opportunity for...