- Extended link-detached house
- Flexible living accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Home office
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Master bedroom with an en-suite
- Large kitchen/diner
- Off-road parking
- Council Tax Band D
- EPC rating D
*** FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH GROUND FLOOR 4TH BEDROOM WITH SHOWER ROOM *** Situated in a desirable location, this link-detached property is perfect for families looking for a spacious and comfortable home. With 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this property offers plenty of flexible space for a growing family. The garden provides an outdoor oasis where you can relax and enjoy sunny days. Plus, the solar panels offer eco-friendly benefits, reducing your energy costs and environmental impact. The master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom, provides a private sanctuary for the lucky owners. Additionally, there is a ground floor bedroom also boasting an en-suite shower room, offering convenience and comfort for guests or family members. As you enter the property, you will be greeted by a generous living space to suit your needs along with a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Whether you prefer a formal sitting area or a casual family room, this property offers the versatility to cater to your lifestyle. Located in a sought-after area, this property benefits from excellent public transport links, making commuting a breeze. Nearby schools ensure that education is readily accessible for families, while local amenities at Colton retail park or The Spring at Thorpe Park provide convenience for everyday needs and entertainment. Close by the area offers opportunities for outdoor activities in a tranquil environment at Temple Newsam country estate. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Living Room (4.39m x 4.27m)
A light and airy living space with a feature fireplace incorporating a coal effect living flame gas fire. Laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring, having a central heating radiator and a box bay double-glazed window overlooking the front garden. An opening leads to:-
Sitting Room (3.51m x 2.46m)
An excellent addition with a vaulted ceiling and 'Velux' windows flooding the space with natural light, wood grain effect laminate flooring, double-glazed windows and French doors giving direct access to the garden.
Kitchen (4.39m x 2.79m)
A large family kitchen fitted with a good range of white wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with side drainer and mixer taps. Integrated appliances include a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, two wine fridges and space for a range cooker with a chimney extractor hood over. Solid wood flooring throughout and a double-glazed window placed to the front.
Dining Area (2.44m x 3.40m)
Open from the kitchen, the dining area has ample space for a family dining table and chairs, laid with wood flooring and having a continuation of wall and base units to match the kitchen. Bi-fold doors open to the sitting room and double-glazed French doors give direct access to the garden.
Office (2.49m x 2.31m)
Ideal for home workers this space would be ideal as an office with views over the garden and double-glazed French doors giving direct access to the garden.
Bedroom 4 (3.45m x 2.31m)
Converted from the garage this double bedroom offers the home owner complete flexibility - this room can accommodate guests or can be used for a teenager or a gym. There are spotlights to the ceiling, a loft hatch to a storage space and a central heating radiator. A door opens to:-
En-suite Shower Room (1.71m x 2.31m)
The shower room offers a three-piece suite which comprises: – a walk-in shower enclosure with a mains fed shower and glass doors with easy to clean laminate panels, a vanity hand wash basin with storage drawers and a close couple WC. In addition there is a large ladder style heated towel rail and a double-glazed window placed to the front elevation.
With a window overlooking the front and a useful storage cupboard ideal for linens and towels.
Master Bedroom (5.18m x 2.81m)
A double bedroom fitted with wardrobes providing ample space for storage and hanging rails and having matching drawers. A central heating radiator, a double-glazed window overlooks the rear garden and a door opens to:
En-suite Shower Room (1.75m x 1.68m)
Fully tiled in modern ceramics the shower room offers a walk-in shower enclosure with a mains fed shower and glass sliding doors, a close coupled WC, a vanity hand wash basin with storage, a large ladder style heated towel rail and a double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 2 (2.51m x 3.45m)
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and double-glazed windows overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 (1.83m x 2.51m)
A single bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Bathroom (1.70m x 1.85m)
The house bathroom is again fully tiled in modern ceramics and comprises: – panelled bath with mixer tap and a separate shower attachment, vanity hand wash basin with a storage cupboard beneath. A ladder style heated towel rail and a double-glazed window to the front elevation.
The property is accessed at the front and offers a block-paved double parking apron and a low maintenance gravelled area. The rear garden offers a large paved patio seating area ideal for 'Al-fresco' dining, a low maintenance gravelled area, garden shed, border fencing and exterior lighting and water supply.
Leave Crossgates on Austhorpe Road turning left at the traffic lights on to Station Road which then becomes the A1620 Ring Road Halton. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Colton Lane, follow the road around the bend and turn left into Laurel Hill Avenue where the property can be found on the left.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£400,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED WITH A ONE BEDROOM ANNEXE - SPACIOUS, FLEXIBLE HOME!*** If you have an extended family or need ground floor facilities or you are looking for more flexible accommodation you will not want to miss this one. Located...
Lyndhurst View, Scholes, Leeds£380,000
*** PRICE WAS £395,000, PRICE NOW £380,000 SAVING £15,000! *** *MODERNISED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - MUST BE VIEWED* Emsleys are delighted to bring to the market this well proportioned detached...
New Templegate, Leeds£299,950
***RARE OPPORTUNITY CLOSE TO TEMPLE NEWSAM COUNTRY ESTATE * EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH FOUR BEDROOMS *** This spacious family home offers well extended and well proportioned accommodation and offers two reception rooms, two bathrooms along...