- Four bedroom town house
- Open-plan kitchen/diner
- Master with en-suite
- Good sized garden
- Large living accommodation
- PVCu double-glazed
- Gas central heating
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band D
***FOUR BEDROOM MID TOWN HOUSE***DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS***SEPARATE GARAGE*** An extremely well presented, well proportioned and spacious four bedroom family house found in the heart of this popular residential development. The property offers excellent access to commuter links including Leeds city centre. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, open-plan kitchen/diner, downstairs WC and a further diverse reception room. To the first floor is a lounge, two good sized bedrooms and a house bathroom, whilst to the second floor are two further excellent sized bedrooms, the master having an en-suite. Externally the property benefits from off-street parking and a garage, to the rear of the property is a good sized garden laid mainly to lawn with a decked seating area. Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Access is granted to the front aspect, opening up into the entrance hall.
Kitchen/Diner (4.38m x 5.13m)
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl sink and drainer with a stainless steel mixer tap over, an integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor over. Space for a fridge/freezer, space for a washing machine and space for a dishwasher. The dining area has a central heated radiator and television point. PVCu double-glazed patio doors afford access out onto the rear decked seating area and garden beyond.
With a low flush WC, central heated radiator, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Office/Study (3.71m x 2.82m)
An incredibly useful and diverse space located to the front of the property with a central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge (3.11m x 5.13m)
The lounge is an extremely light, bright room located to the front of the property with a central heated radiator, television point, PVCu double-glazed windows and an internal door into;
Bedroom 3 (2.84m x 2.53m)
Bedroom three is a good sized double and is located to the rear of the property with a central heated radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash basin set into a vanity unit, central heated radiator and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 4 (2.84m x 2.50m)
Bedroom four is a good sized double and is located to the rear of the property with a central heated radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 (3.11m x 5.13m)
The master bedroom is a good size double and is located to the front of the property with a central heated radiator, PVCu double-glazed window and an internal door into;
Three piece suite comprising; step-in shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 (2.84m x 5.13m)
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with a central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Externally the property benefits from off-street parking and a garage. To the rear is a decked seating area with a lawned garden beyond with fenced boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Hare & Hounds, Rothwell - A 200 year old coaching inn located in Central Rothwell, serving a wide variety of drinks alongside traditional pub lunches.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).