do you have what it takes to join our team?
We believe passionately in the quality of our service, and it’s this that keeps our clients coming back time after time. Everything we do is driven by the needs of our clients and we continuously strive to meet and exceed the high standards we’ve set ourselves. Our employees are our main asset, without whom we would not be able to deliver. We want to hear from like-minded, client-focused, friendly and approachable individuals, to help us to continue to drive our business forward.
If you think you have what it takes to join us, we offer the following in return:
- An open and friendly working environment
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- Excellent promotion prospects
- Full support and encouragement through effective teamwork
- Genuine involvement in the development of our firm
Sales Negotiator - Crossgates
We are currently seeking new a full time colleague to join our busy team.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills with a proven ability to meet and exceed targets as well as building relationships with clients and colleagues.
- 2 + years experience of property selling is essential.
The role will be based at Crossgates and will require you to manage your own workload, in addition to working as part of a team.
If you’re an ambitious individual with a positive attitude then we’d love to hear from you. Application for the role is by CV and covering letter to HR at email@example.com.
No agencies please.
We are currently seeking new full time and part time/weekend colleagues to join our busy team.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills, as well as building strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Knowledge of property selling is desirable but not essential.
The roles will be based at one of our branches at Crossgates, Garforth, Rothwell and Sherburn in Elmet and will require you to manage your own workload, in addition to working as part of a team.
Application for the role is by CV and covering letter to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our benefits currently include:
- 25 days holiday pro rata (with the option to buy and sell)
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Referral and rewards scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit
- Mental health first aiders
- Mindful Employer scheme
how much is your property worth?
Why Choose Emsleys? We're here to make selling your property as easy as possible. We’ll support you in all aspects of moving home; from an initial free market valuation, through to agreeing a sale.Book a valuation