Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We believe passionately in the quality of our service, and it’s this that keeps our clients coming back time after time. Everything we do is driven by the needs of our clients and we continuously strive to meet and exceed the high standards we’ve set ourselves. Our employees are our main asset, without whom we would not be able to deliver. We want to hear from like-minded, client-focused, friendly and approachable individuals, to help us to continue to drive our business forward.
If you think you have what it takes to join us, we offer the following in return:
- An open and friendly working environment
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- Excellent promotion prospects
- Full support and encouragement through effective teamwork
- Genuine involvement in the development of our firm
We are currently seeking a full-time Sales Negotiator to join our busy team. As a Sales Negotiator you will have exceptional customer service skills with a proven ability to meet and exceed targets as well as building relationships with clients and colleagues. Knowledge of property selling as well as legal aspects of property conveyancing is not essential but would be advantageous.
The role will be based at our Crossgates branch in Leeds and will require you to manage your own workload, in addition to working as part of a team.
If you’re an ambitious individual with a positive attitude then we’d love to hear from you. Application for the role is by CV and covering letter to Naomi Green, Human Resources Officer naomi.green@Emsleys.co.uk. Please provide details of your current remuneration.
No agencies please.
Our benefits currently include:
- 25 days holiday pro rata (with the option to buy and sell)
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Referral and rewards scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit
- Flu vaccines
- On-site massage therapy clinic
- Discounted massage therapy services
- Discounted nursery fees
- On-site mental health first aiders
Drop us a line or send us your CV.