- Superb location
- Adjacent to golf course & country estate
- Sold with no onward chain
- Three bedroom detached house
- Two reception rooms plus study
- Large double tandem garage
- Ample off-road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Council tax band E
- EPC rating E
***SOUGHT AFTER 'TUCKED AWAY' LOCATION * ADJACENT TO TEMPLNEWSAM COUNTRY ESTATE * SOLD WITH NO CHAIN * LARGE DRIVEWAY & GARAGE *** This one is not to be missed! A well maintained and presented traditional family home! Set in a 'no through road situation' directly opposite Templenewsam golf course and so is not overlooked to the front. This three bedroom, traditional style detached house has been much improved by the current sellers and offers full double-glazing, central heating, a loft room and a very large tandem garage. Situated within close proximity of tennis courts, the local park and Templenewsam country estate you will not be short of leisure activities. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The accommodation briefly comprises: Storm porch, entrance hallway, living room, dining room, office, store room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms - two large doubles both with a range of fitted wardrobes, a single bedroom, a family bathroom and a loft room. Externally the front has a lawned garden, with an extensive block-paved driveway to the side providing off-road parking for several cars and a double tandem garage. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with a greenhouse. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing***
A useful shelter to stand wet umberellas and muddy walking boots!
Enter through a composite door with double-glazed windows to both sides. The spacious hallway offers a central heating raditor, coving to the ceiling and is laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Living Room (3.76m x 3.78m)
A light and spacious lounge with a double-glazed bay window to the front and a central heating radiator. There is a 'Yorkshire stone' fireplace which incorporates a living flame coal effect gas fire and attractive coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen (5.39m x 2.59m)
The kitchen is fitted with a good range of 'Country' style wall and base units in white with oak butcher block styled work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap which sits in front of the double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden. There is a built-under gas oven and grill with gas hob and extractor hood over, eye-level space for a microwave plus an integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge. In addition there is a traditional walk-in pantry store cupboard.
Dining Room (4.47m x 3.33m)
A formal dining room or second sitting room with ample space for a family dining table and chairs. Double-glazed French doors open onto the rear garden, the room is laid with wood grain effect flooring and has a central heating radiator. A door leads to;
Office (1.55m x 1.32m)
Entry off the dining room is this perfect little retreat for working from home. Ideal as a study area with double-glazed window to the side. Open to:
Store (1.83m x 1.35m)
Every home needs a walk-in storage room! With a double-glazed window placed to the side.
With a double-glazed window on the side elevation and a pull-down ladder giving access to the loft room.
Loft Room (5.25m x 3.16m)
This room has potential to be fully converted (subject to planning and building consents) but currently offers extra storage space. There is a 'Velux' window, light and power point.
Bedroom 1 (4.62m x 3.48m)
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall offering hanging rails and storage, incorporating a dressing table and drawers. A double-glazed bay window overlooks the front garden and there is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.66m x 3.58m)
A second double bedroom with double-glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. Stylish fitted wardrobes to one wall with a matching dressing table and storage cupboards. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.16m x 2.06m)
A single bedroom with double-glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom (2.54m x 2.36m)
A lovely family bathroom fitted with a white four piece suite which comprises;- panelled bath, separate walk-in shower cubicle, a pedestal hand wash basin and a close coupled WC. The bathroom is fully tiled in ceramics with a feature border, has spotlights to the ceiling, an extrator fan, a ladder style heated towel rail and a double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Garage (7.74m x 4.13m)
Wow! The double tandem garage would hold two smaller vehicles and is brick-built with a pitched roof, an up-and-over door and power and light.
The property is accessed at the front through high double timber gates which open to the extensive block-paved driveway which would provide off-road parking for several vehicles, caravan or motor home. There is a manicured lawn and flower bed borders stocked well with plants and shrubs and an external water supply. The rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a shaped lawn with stocked borders, plum and apple trees. A raised decked seating area is adjacent to the house and a greenhouse sits just behind the garage. .
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and at the traffic lights turn left onto Station Road and proceed along to the roundabout. Take the third exit (right) onto Selby Road and proceed along onto Halton High Street. Just before Lidl, turn left and at the junction turn left again onto Templenewsam Road. Proceed along and turn right into Templenewsam View where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).