- Three bedroom end terrace house
- PVCu sealed unit double-glazing,
- No Chain
- Three piece coloured bathroom suite
- Garden, parking and garage
- Long distance views to front,
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band B
***THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE*** NO CHAIN***VIEWING A MUST*** Situated in a SEMI-RURAL location but also within close proximity to East Ardsley Primary School and a local convenience store. This property has everything needed for modern day living, A unique property set in a semi-rural location with far reaching views over looking open fields. Attractive gardens to both front and rear and a driveway and garage. Open-plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, living room and to the first floor three bedrooms and a house bathroom. Offered with no upper chain, a viewing is a must, to really appreciate the location and what this delightful property has to offer. ***Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing***
Entrance Hallway (2.54m x 0.74m)
With a PVCu double-glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor and a door to:
Living Room (3.78m x 4.47m)
With a feature fire and surround, T.V point, central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation and a door to:
Kitchen/Dining Room (3.17m x 4.47m)
With sink unit and drainer, space for a cooker point and a fridge/freezer. PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator and an under stairs store cupboard. Open-plan to the dining area which has a feature fire and surround and wood effect to the walls. Door to:
Utility (2.16m x 2.15m)
Being plumbed for a washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, PVCu double-glazed window and a door to the rear.
Landing (2.43m x 1.57m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the side, hatch to the loft which is part-boarded and has a light.
Bedroom 1 (3.69m x 2.80m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 (3.26m x 2.80m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 (2.55m x 1.57m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front.
Bathroom (1.87m x 1.57m)
Comprising; a three piece coloured suite, panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash basin and a low flush W.C. Tiled walls, PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front there is a neat lawned garden with established planting and a long shared driveway to the side leading to the parking space and garage. The rear garden has a neat lawned garden with established planting and there are open views to the side elevation.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).