- SUPERIOR SIZE PLOT
- ENVIABLE POSITION
- TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
- PARKING FOR FOUR CARS
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- UTILITY & WC
- EPC Rating B
- Council Tax Band E
Was £525,000, NOW Offers Over £499,995 *** 'CHARLES CHURCH' LUXURY FAMILY HOME * TWO EN-SUITES * FIVE BEDROOMS * LARGE ENVIABLE PLOT.*** Positioned on a select development of high specification homes built by 'Charles Church' is this stunning family home. Offering excellent living accommodation to both floors comprising; hall, WC, lounge, open-plan kitchen/dining/family room and utility room to the ground floor level. The first floor level has five well appointed bedrooms with a four piece en-suite to the main bedroom, further en-suite serving the guest bedroom and a bathroom serving the remaining three. Outside has an extra large drive providing parking for four cars and accessing a double integral garage. Having a generous lawned rear garden with patio compliments this lovely family home. Set within easy access of amenities and motorway links, Selby, York and Leeds. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, parquet style 'LVT' flooring, double panel central heating radiator, doors to the garage, WC and kitchen/dining/family room and stairs to the first floor landing.
Push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor and continuation of flooring from the hall.
Kitchen/Diner/Family Room (3.81m x 10.77m)
Boasting a range of high gloss wall and base units with quartz work surfaces and matching upstand. Recessed one and half bowl sink with mixer tap. Integrated double oven, induction hob, stainless steel splashback with an extractor over and an integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Down lighters to the kitchen area, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, door to the utility room, two PVCu double-glazed French doors to the rear garden with a further side window. Continuation of flooring from the hall and two double panel central heating radiators.
Utility Room (1.93m x 1.68m)
Matching base unit, work surface and upstand from the kitchen. Plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, continuation of flooring from the kitchen, side double-glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Lounge (4.88m x 3.66m)
Two PVCu double-glazed windows to the front aspect and a double panel central heating radiator.
Two store cupboards, loft hatch, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and doors to rooms.
Master Bedroom (4.98m x 3.66m max)
Fitted wardrobe, two PVCu double-glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator and a door to an en-suite.
Comprising; a straight panelled bath, shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and push flush WC. Chrome central heated towel warmer, fully tiled walls, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Bedroom (2.78m x 4.60m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath. Door to the en-suite.
Fully tiled walls and comprising; a shower enclosure, push flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome central heated towel warmer, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Bedroom (3.94m x 2.72m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (3.40m x 2.79m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (2.90m x 3.02m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Comprising; a straight panelled bath, shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and a push flush WC. Chrome central heated towel warmer, fully tiled walls, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Set on an extra large plot with an open lawn front and a block-paved drive giving ample parking for four cars and accessing a double garage. The rear garden is of a generous size, well enclosed having a flagged patio, lawn and pebbled area.
There is a management charge that is expected to be paid when the estate is complete and is expected to be around £200 per annum. (TBC)
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
The Sycamores, South Milford, Leeds£575,000
***STUNNING PLOT * SUPERBLY PRESENTED * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * SUPERIOR ACCOMMODATION*** Tucked away in an enviable position in the corner of a select development of five properties is this superbly presented five bedroom detached family home....
Damson Drive, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £485,000
SUMMER SALE *** PRICE WAS £520,000, PRICE NOW OFFERS OVER £485,000 CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** 'CHARLES CHURCH' LUXURY FAMILY HOME * TWO EN-SUITES * FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS * GENEROUS GARDEN.*** Positioned on a select...
Black Lane, South Milford, Leeds£485,000
***ENVIABLE CORNER POSITION * TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * LARGE FAMILY HOME.*** Autumn sale Was £500,000 Now £485,000. Set in the corner of a select cul-de-sac is this delightful three storey family home, offering superb living accommodation...
Orchid Close, Kippax, Leeds£450,000
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * LARGE FAMILY HOME.*** A lovely family home that has ample living space and finished to a high standard throughout, benefiting from five years remaining of the NHBC warranty. The property...
Fairfield Link, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £450,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB SIZE LIVING ACCOMMODATION * OVER 2000 sq ft. OF LIVING SPACE * MASTER EN-SUITE & DRESSING ROOM.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn village is this delightful detached family home offering excellent...