- STUNNING LARGE PLOT
- FAR REACHING VIEWS
- VACANT POSSESSION
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM
- EPC Rating E
- Council Tax Band E
***STUNNING PLOT WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN * DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** A rare opportunity to purchase on Sand Lane overlooking fields. Set in the popular village of South Milford this large detached dormer bungalow has so much potential to offer. Subject to planning, some may want to extend or even look to convert the large garage to the rear. Set on an incredible plot with ample gardens, a long drive providing ample parking for several vehicles and an integral single garage plus a further detached double garage. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, dining room, shower room, bedroom, bedroom/sitting room and a large conservatory to the rear. To first floor there are two bedrooms, one having en-suite facilities and both having fitted wardrobes. Set within easy access of amenities and motorway links. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Frosted window to the front with a timber entrance door, radiator, oak staircase to the first floor landing, cupboard and doors to the lounge, dining room, bathroom and both bedrooms.
Kitchen (3.38m x 3.33m)
Boasting a modern range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, matching upstand and a centre island unit. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated double oven, hob with extractor over, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring, a contemporary radiator, down lighters to the ceiling, PVCu double-glazed entrance door, a window to the rear aspect and a door to the dining room.
Dining Room (3.45m x 3.91m)
Coving to the ceiling, aluminium double-glazed patio doors to the conservatory, two radiators, coving to the ceiling and a door to the hall.
Conservatory (3.02m x 7.67m)
Tiled flooring, radiator, polycarbonate roof, double-glazed windows, a side entrance door and French doors to the rear garden.
Lounge (5.21m x 3.63m)
Focal fireplace with a coal effect gas fire, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom (3.63m x 3.28m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath and fitted wardrobes.
Sitting Room/Bedroom (2.72m x 3.78m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect into conservatory and with a radiator beneath. Built-in bookcase/cabinet, downlighters and coving to the ceiling.
Fully tiled walls, a large shower enclosure, vanity housed wash hand basin and unit housed low flush WC. Central heated towel warmer, ceiling spotlights, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
'Velux' skylight, storage to the eaves and hot water cylinder, downlighters, loft hatch and doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom (4.23m x 3.33m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking a field and having far reaching views. Fitted wardrobes, radiator and a door to the en-suite.
Fully tiled walls and floor, a large single shower enclosure, vanity housed wash hand basin, bidet and low flush WC. 'Velux' skylight, downlighters and a radiator.
Bedroom (4.17m x 3.96m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking a field and having far reaching views. Having fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
To the front is a double wrought-iron gated access to a tarmacadam drive which leads to single integrated garage and to a detached double garage at the rear. There is also a well manicured lawn with surrounding shrubs and plants. The rear garden is immense and mainly laid to lawn, again well manicured with a rockery, greenhouse, shed and having an amazing outlook over fields.
Double Garage (Detached) (7.44 x 6.82 reducing to 4.32)
Having a key coded electric roller shutter door with a further electric roller shutter door, a security alarm and two windows to the rear aspect overlooking fields.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Bramley Park Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £500,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS.*** Guide price £500,000 - £515,000. A rare opportunity not to be missed as only a handful of these were built on this development and with a limited window...
Saxon Mews, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£490,000
***EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * THREE BATHROOMS * DOUBLE GARAGE.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful family home tucked away on a large corner plot with gardens to three sides. Specially adapted with a...
Trust Fold, Burton Salmon, Leeds£475,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME *** A handsome stone built four/five bedroom family home occupying an enviable position at the head of this desirable cul-de-sac. This spacious family home offers...
Pasture View, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £465,000
***IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * STUNNING FAMILY HOME * OVER 2000 sq.ft. * RARE OPPORTUNITY.*** Guide Price £465,000 to £475,000. Offering excellent living accommodation throughout and not only a rare opportunity but available for a limited...
The Granary, Lumby, South Milford, Leeds£450,000
***OUTSTANDING HOME * BEAUTIFUL FINISH * AVAILABLE WITH A CHOICE OF FINISHES * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This stunning development which was previously the village farm has been hand picked to create something special and to remain sympathetic to...
Hadrian Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£450,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION * STUNNING THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn is this delightful detached family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising; hall,...