- Three bedroom extended family house
- Beautifully extended
- Downstairs WC
- Open-plan kitchen/diner/family room with under-floor heating
- Cellar storage
- South and west-facing gardens
- Beautiful house bathroom
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band C
*** SKILLFULLY EXTENDED *** SOUTH AND WEST-FACING GARDENS *** OFF-STREET PARKING *** Found in an extremely desirable location is this beautifully presented, skillfully extended three bedroom family house offering excellent access to commuter links including Leeds city centre as well as offering close proximity to local schools. The property has been beautifully modernised throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner/family room, utility, downstairs WC and excellent cellar storage areas. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a modern house bathroom. Externally the property occupies an enviable corner plot making full use of its south and west-facing gardens with patio seating areas, excellent off-street parking, a detached garage and a brick-built storage shed with power and light. Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Access to the property is granted through a composite external door to the front aspect and opening up into the entrance hall with a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, staircase to the first floor, central heated radiator and solid oak internal doors into;
Lounge (3.59m x 3.96m)
The lounge is a large, light, bright room with two PVCu double-glazed windows to the front aspect, television point, two central heated radiators, coving to the ceiling, internal windows and doors into;
Kitchen/Diner/Family Room (3.95m x 3.96m)
A wonderfully light, bright open-plan kitchen/dining/family room fitted with a range of wall and base level units with quartz work surfaces over and a single 'Belfast' sink with inset drainer and mixer tap over. Integrated; dishwasher, tower fridge and freezer and wine fridge with space for a range style cooker with extractor over. A central heated radiator, television point and under floor heating servicing this entire room. PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and opening up into the dining area with windows to triple aspects affording an abundance of natural light into the property through additional double-glazed 'Velux' windows, PVCu double-glazed patio doors affording access out into the garden and double doors into the lounge.
Utility (4.72m x 1.15m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with quartz work surfaces over and a single bowl sink with mixer tap over. Integrated oven and fridge and space for a washing machine and dryer. PVCu double-glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, PVCu double-glazed external door affording access and an internal door into;
With a low flush WC, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, heated chrome towel rail and a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Cellar (2.76m x 1.89m)
Offering excellent additional storage.
Cellar (1.59m x 3.86m)
Offering excellent additional storage.
Cellar (1.64m x 3.86m)
With access to the loft space and oak doors into;
Bedroom 1 (3.96m x 3.66m)
The master bedroom is a good size double with fitted wardrobes, television point, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed windows to dual aspects.
Bedroom 2 (3.41m x 3.96m)
Located to the front of the property, bedroom two is a good size double with a television point, fitted wardrobes, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed windows to dual aspects.
A beautifully presented, modern four piece suite comprising; panelled double ended bath, walk-in shower with a rainfall shower over, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, low flush WC, heated chrome towel rail and a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 (3.05m x 1.88m)
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the front of the property with a central heated radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Externally the property occupies an enviable corner plot making full use of its south and west-facing gardens with patio seating areas, excellent off-street parking, a detached garage and a brick-built storage shed with power and light.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).