- Two bedroom mid-terrace house
- PVCu double-glazing & gas central heating
- Fitted kitchen & rear porch
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Perfect for first time buyers
- Popular location
- Far reaching views
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band A
***TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE***GOOD SIZE KITCHEN/DINER***RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM SUITE*** Well presented and spacious two double bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area, approximately four miles from Leeds city centre. Positioned with easy access to a good range of local shops, amenities and schools and ideally situated with access to M62, M1 and M621 motorways providing easy access to the wider region. The property is set over two floors and boasts a good sized living room, well proportioned kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a re-fitted shower room with a three piece white suite. To the front there is a low maintenance buffer garden and to the rear is a good sized enclosed garden with a lawn area and open views to the rear as far as the eye can see. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
Lounge (3.40m x 4.19m)
Fitted with a feature fire and surround, laminate floor, T.V point, central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window and a door to:
Kitchen/Dining Room (3.81m x 4.19m)
With ample wall and base units, roll edge work tops and a sink and drainer unit. Space for a large cooker, plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, tiled splashback, feature exposed chimney breast wall and a door to the cellar.
Having a central heating radiator and mains water.
Ideal for an extra utility room, with a worktop and under counter space, PVCu double- glazed window and a door to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 (3.40m x 4.19m)
Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and over head cupboard space, PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Shower Room (2.76m x 1.34m)
Re-fitted shower room with a shower unit, vanity wash hand basin, low flush W.C., tiled walls, ladder towel rail and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (3.62m x 2.76m)
Another double bedroom with walk-in cupboard space, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
To the front in a neat buffer garden and to the rear is a lawn garden with vegetable patch, shed and amazing views as far as the eye can see.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Sandyacres Drive, Rothwell, Leeds£200,000
***WAS £210,000 NOW £200,000 SAVING £10,000!! *** *** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * FITTED KITCHEN * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * NO CHAIN *** This two BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, benefits from PVCu...
Moorview, Methley, Leeds£200,000
***TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE***TASTEFULLY RENOVATED BY THE CURRENT OWNER***POTENTIAL TO CREATE A THIRD LOFT ROOM*** A two bedroom mid terrace, offering potential to create a third bedroom in the loft room, subject to building regulations....
Middleton Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds£165,000
***TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE***FITTED KITCHEN***SPACIOUS AND DECEPTIVE***OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR***NO CHAIN*** Well presented and spacious two double bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area, approximately four miles from...