- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- No forward chain
- Master bedroom with an en-suite
- Large dining/kitchen
- Solar panels & Electric vehicle charger point
- Ample parking for multiple vehicles
- Enclosed rear garden
- Council tax band B
- EPC rating B
*** WAS £240,000 REDUCED TO £230,0000 * THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE * SOLAR PANELS * AMPLE PARKING *** This beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached built in 2020 offers solar panels, an electric vehicle charging point, plus all those finishing details that you don't get when buying through a developer, such as tiling, floor coverings and landscaping. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; - entrance hall, fitted dining/kitchen, guest WC and a spacious living room with French windows to the rear garden. To the first floor there is the family bathroom plus three bedrooms (the master having an en-suite shower room). To the exterior is an open-plan garden with a driveway for multiple cars to the front and to the rear an enclosed garden with an elevated decked seating area. The location is conveniently placed for commuters requiring access to Leeds, Wetherby and York, with main arterial roads providing access to surrounding districts and motorway networks, including the A1/M1 link Road. The A64 offers routes to the shopping centres available at Killingbeck and Seacroft which has a bus station and there are a wealth of amenities available at Crossgates including a local railway station. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer. This property offers fantastic value for money and is perfect for a family or first time buyer alike. *** Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange your viewing***
Composite entrance door, central heating radiator and a staircase to the first floor.
Kitchen/Diner (3.66m x 3.48m)
Fitted with white wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over, integral gas hob with an extractor hood over, electric oven, space for a tall fridge/freezer, plumbed space for a washing machine and dishwasher or dryer. An inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap is placed in front of the PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the front. The floor is laid with vinyl flooring, there is a central heating radiator and a useful under stair store cupboard providing storage space for household items.
Having a two piece suite which comprises; low level WC and hand wash basin, central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
Living Room (3.56m x 4.45m)
A light and spacious living room with a central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed French windows giving immediate access to the rear garden.
Central heating radiator and loft hatch providing access to the roof space.
Bedroom 1 (3.35m x 3.48m)
The master is a double bedroom with a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the front, central heating radiator and a bulk head fixture cupboard providing useful storage space and a door leads to;-
En-suite Shower Room
Offering a walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle with a glass door and mains fed thermostatic bar shower, a pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Appropriate splashback tiling, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.54m)
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 (2.26m x 1.75m)
Used currently as an office but being a good sized single bedroom with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bathroom (1.63m x 2.42m)
Fitted with a white three piece suite which comprises; panelled bath with glass screen and shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and a low level WC. Full height grey ceramic tiling to the bathing area, central heating radiator, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed window to the side elevation.
The property offers an open-plan lawned garden to the front with a large driveway allowing parking for multiple cars and having an electric vehicle charging point. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a timber boundary fence and an access gate to the side where there is a useful area to house a shed/storage plus an outside water supply. The rear garden is of a good size and offers a patio seating area adjacent to the house, lawn and an elevated decked seating area.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head west and at the end of the road turn right onto Ring Road. Head straight on taking the second exit at the roundabout staying on Ring Road. At the next roundabout head straight on again taking the second exit. Take the first left onto Stocks Approach and at the end T-junction turn right onto Old York Road. Take the immediate left turn onto South Parkway. Head down the hill past the shops on the right then turn first right into Parkway Vale and left at the end to re-join South Parkway. The house can be found on the right hand side and identified by our Emsleys for sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).