- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- STUNNING FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO EN-SUITE
- BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- DESIRABLE AREA
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band D
***INCREDIBLE SIZE FAMILY HOME * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * DESIRABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION. *** Set within a highly sought after residential area is this stunning family home. The property briefly comprises; hall, WC, lounge, open-plan kitchen to a dining area, utility room, family room and snug/study to the ground floor level. The first floor has five bedrooms with an en-suite to the guest bedroom and a modern separate bathroom and separate shower room to serve the other four bedrooms. The second floor had been converted to a superb master bedroom with fitted furniture and a further en-suite. Set with ample parking to the drive, an integral garage which has an electric roller shutter door and storage to the eaves and within a well enclosed rear garden. Demand is expected to be high due to the rarity of such a home. So, call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Recently fitted composite entrance door with 'key less' security, contemporary radiator, stairs to the first floor landing with cupboards under, coving to the ceiling and doors to the WC, lounge, kitchen and a storage cupboard.
Push flush WC, vanity housed wash hand basin, contemporary radiator, tiled flooring continued from the hall and a feature portal PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Lounge (4.47m x 3.15m)
Focal fireplace and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Kitchen (5.33m x 6.20m)
A stunning open-plan space with a modern range of handle less wall and base units and drawers. An island unit with an inset sink, induction hob, extractor overhead and dishwasher. Contrasting breakfast bar and integrated oven, further oven and warming drawer, fridge and freezer. Down lighters to the ceiling, two radiators, PVCu double-glazed French doors to the rear garden and open-plan to the dining area. Doors to a snug/study and the utility room.
Dining Area (2.62m x 3.15m)
Down lighters to the ceiling, radiator, continuation of tiled floor from kitchen and an open recess to the family room.
Utility (1.35m x 3.33m)
Wall and base units with work surface, sink and tap and plumbing for a washing machine. Radiator, down lighters, tiled floor, rear entrance door and an integral door to the garage.
Family Room (4.14m x 3.10m)
PVCu double-glazed windows and French doors to the garden, wood flooring and two 'Velux' windows.
Snug/Study (3.07m x 3.30m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Doors to rooms, storage cupboard and door access to stairs leading to the second floor master bedroom.
Bedroom (3.07m x 3.23m)
PVCu double-glazed bow window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath and a recess to door accessing the en-suite and a wardrobe.
Fully tiled walls and floor with a double walk-in shower enclosure, push flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. PVCu double-glazed frosted window, chrome central heated towel warmer, down lighters and an extractor.
Bedroom (3.12m x 3.33m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and a fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom (3.00m x 3.30m)
Fitted wardrobe and a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (2.41m x 3.23m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and under stairs built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom (2.74m x 2.41m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
A feature deep bath with a wall mounted tap, vanity housed wash hand basin and push flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor, down lighters to the ceiling, chrome central heated towel warmer and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Fully tiled walls and floor with a shower enclosure, unit housed push flush WC and a wash hand basin. Chrome central heated towel warmer, down lighters and an extractor.
Master Bedroom (4.36m x 5.29m)
Having fitted wardrobes and drawers cleverly utilised into the eaves space, two PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator, down lighters and a walk through recess with a door to an en-suite with wardrobes fitted either side.
Walk-in shower enclosure, unit housed push flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor, chrome central heating radiator, two 'Velux' windows and a down lighter.
To the front is an open lawned garden with a double drive providing parking for three cars and leading to a single garage which has an electric roller shutter door and storage within the eaves. The rear garden is a good size with a lawn and a slate flagged patio.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).