- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Fitted kitchen
- Re-fitted shower room
- Gardens front and rear
- Gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing
- Cul-de-sac location
- No Chain
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band C
***WAS £210,000 NOW £200,000 SAVING £10,000!! *** *** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * FITTED KITCHEN * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * NO CHAIN *** This two BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW, benefits from PVCu double-glazing, central heating, a single garage and driveway parking. The accommodation briefly comprises: Door into the kitchen, inner hallway, lounge with a feature fire and surround, two good sized bedrooms and a recently re-fitted shower room. There are gardens to the front and rear of the property, with driveway parking to the side for ample cars and leading to a detached single garage. Viewing is essential! *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Kitchen (2.38m x 2.53m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker and fridge/freezer and washing machine (included within the sale if required). Fully tiled walls, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window and rear door.
Loft hatch with a pull-down ladder leading to a large boarded loft space which also contains the recently serviced gas combi boiler. Doors to:
Lounge (5.22m x 3.20m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature electric fire and surround, t.v point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 (3.58m x 2.97m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes with dressing table, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (3.69m x 2.30m)
PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and side, built-in wardrobe, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed door.
Independent walk-in shower cubicle with a power shower over, vanity hand wash basin and built-in low flush W.C. with a cupboard below, fully tiled walls and floor, PVCu double-glazed window and spot lights.
To the front is mainly gravelled with a driveway leading to the detached garage which has an up-and-over door and electric supply. To the rear which is private and enclosed is a paved patio area, small lawn and flower beds.
The bungalow has an Electrical Installation condition Report (EICR) certificate, gas safety certificate and water safety certificate.
The cooker and fridge/freezer are available to purchase separately.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Neville Grove, Swillington£235,000
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * BEAUTIFUL ENCLOSED GARDEN * SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION.*** The accommodation briefly comprises: Light and airy lounge/diner with two windows to the front, inner hallway with window to the side aspect, family bathroom with a...
Queensway, Rothwell, Leeds£215,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED***RE-FITTED DINING/KITCHEN***FITTED THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE***NO CHAIN*** This stunning two bedroom semi-detached property offers good sized accommodation throughout. The property would ideally suit a wide range of...
Moorview, Methley, Leeds£200,000
***TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE***TASTEFULLY RENOVATED BY THE CURRENT OWNER***POTENTIAL TO CREATE A THIRD LOFT ROOM*** A two bedroom mid terrace, offering potential to create a third bedroom in the loft room, subject to building regulations....
Middleton Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds£170,000
***TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE***GOOD SIZE KITCHEN/DINER***RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM SUITE*** Well presented and spacious two double bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area, approximately four miles from Leeds city centre....
Middleton Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds£165,000
***TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE***FITTED KITCHEN***SPACIOUS AND DECEPTIVE***OPEN VIEWS TO THE REAR***NO CHAIN*** Well presented and spacious two double bedroom mid terrace property located in a popular residential area, approximately four miles from...