- Four bedroom semi-detached house
- Master with an en-suite shower room
- Off-street parking
- Single garage
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double-glazing
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band D
** Price was £275,000, price now £269,500 saving £5,500 ** ***FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE FAMILY HOME*** This spacious four bedroom town house is situated on a cul-de-sac in a popular area and has been recently improved with new carpets and redecoration. The property features gas central heating and double-glazing. To the ground floor is an entrance hall with a useful cloakroom WC, and doors through to a dining/kitchen and a lounge with double-glazed window to front and patio doors that open into a conservatory. To the first floor is a landing with a further staircase rising to the second floor, two double bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room and the other bedroom having a large built-in storage cupboard. To the second floor are another two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the front the property has a tarmacadam driveway providing off-street parking and access to the single garage plus a lawn garden with a stone flagged pathway leading to the front door. At the rear is a good-sized lawn garden with a stone flagged patio seating space. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
PVCu double-glazed window to the front, stairs to the first floor and a door to;
Kitchen/Dining Room (3.96m x 3.29m)
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over, incorporating a sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Gas central heating radiator, part tiled splashback walls, PVCu double-glazed window to the front and a PVCu double-glazed door leading to the rear aspect.
Low level flush WC with a pedestal wash hand basin and a gas central heating radiator.
Lounge (3.69m x 3.94m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed patio doors leading to;
Conservatory (3.39m x 4.33m)
Overlooking the rear garden with a tiled floor, PVCu double-glazed windows and a side entrance door.
PVCu double-glazed window to the front, door to a storage cupboard and a door to:
Bedroom 1 (5.03m x 4.79m)
PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and rear, gas central heating radiator and access to an en-suite.
En-suite Shower Room
PVCu double-glazed window, shower cubicle, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with cupboard storage beneath and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 (3.86m x 3.38m)
PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and rear, gas central heating radiator and a large built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 (3.40m x 3.77m)
Two skylights and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 (3.59m x 2.10m)
Two skylights, PVCu double-glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom (1.89m x 2.20m)
Fully fitted suite comprising; bath with shower over, low level flush WC, and a wash hand basin with cupboard storage beneath. Gas central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
Laid to lawn garden to the front and an attached single garage with an up-and-over door and driveway. To the rear is a paved patio, ideal for entertaining.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).