- Extended semi-detached bungalow
- Flexible living accommodation over two floors
- Fabulous open plan kitchen/living/diner
- Converted loft bedroom
- Modern shower room
- Detached garage
- Ample off-road parking
- EPC rating D
- Council tax band C
- Gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH OPEN-PLAN LIVING *** This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow has been fully extended and renovated by the current owner and offers flexible accommodation. Having created a fabulous open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with bi-fold doors to the rear and converted the roof space to provide an extra bedroom. Any discerning buyer will impressed with the size and flexibility of this property. The accommodation briefly comprises; open-plan living/dining/kitchen, guest WC, utility area and two double bedrooms to the ground floor and a double bedroom with storage space to the first floor. Outside, to the front, is a low maintenance garden with a driveway offering off-road parking which in turn leads to a sectional garage and a fully enclosed rear garden . Conveniently placed, the property is just a short drive from transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links just a short walk away on Pendas Way along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. There is a new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' close by, PLUS Crossgates shopping district which offers a wide range of shops, banks, cafes, bars and restaurants. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing!***
Fitted with a low flush WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
Open-plan living/kitchen/diner (6.55m x 2.34m)
Enter through a double-glazed entry door with an integrated blind into a fabulous open-plan living/dining kitchen. This social space has two large bi-fold doors, again with integrated blinds, that connect the space to the rear garden. Ample fitted white gloss wall and base units with a matching island and having solid wood work surfaces over. Integrated appliances include oven, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. To the side elevation is a utility area with a stainless steel sink and counter top along with space and plumbing for a washing machine. To the opposing side is space for lounge furniture and an oak staircase rises to the first floor.
Bedroom 1 (3.91m x 3.51m)
A spacious double bedroom flooded with light from the dual aspect windows overlooking the front and side elevations. There is a TV point and the floor is laid with wood grain effect 'Amtico' flooring.
Bedroom 2 (3.91m x 3.15m)
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden. Fitted wardrobes to one wall provide hanging rails and storage.
Complete luxury! The wet room now offers an 1800mm double ended bath with an integrated smart TV and wi-fi, a rainfall shower with an additional hand held attachment, a 'floating' sink and concealed cistern WC. The walls are fully tiled in porcelain and the floor has been laid with 'micro concrete' (often used in swimming pools). There is a bespoke glass sliding door, extractor fan and a double-glazed window to the side.
A double bedroom with three 'Velux' windows and an under eaves storage area to the gable end.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden with off-road parking for two cars. The rear garden is fully enclosed and laid with 'astro-turf' with a water feature and pond. A sectional garage provides storage with power and light.
From the Crossgates office, proceed east along Austhorpe Road past the park and turn left onto Pendas Way at the mini-roundabout. Continue along Pendas Way taking the fourth turning left onto Kelmscott Avenue and then turn first left into Kelmscott Grove where No. 9 can be found on the left hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Kingswear Crescent, Leeds£325,000
*** EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS * EN-SUITE * OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN*** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this extended well presented family home. Situated in the ever popular district of Whitkirk the house benefits from...
High Bank View, Leeds£319,000
*** EVER POPULAR LOCATION * EXTENDED LINK-DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARDEN ROOM/OFFICE *** Having been extended to provide three DOUBLE bedrooms is this double fronted link-detached house situated in the ever popular Colton village. The property now...
***DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW - RARE TO THE MARKET- GOOD SIZED PLOT & GARAGE *** This sizable three bedroom bungalow is situated on the ever popular KELMSCOTT LANE. Close to the local amenities of Crossgates and a few minutes walk from...
Kelmscott Green, Leeds£265,000
*** PRICE WAS £275,000 PRICE NOW £265,000 SAVING £10,000 *** CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED OVERLOOKING LARGE PUBLIC GREEN - MUST BE SEEN!*** This wonderful semi-detached property offers...
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£260,000
*** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east side of Leeds. Situated in a 'no through road'...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£260,000
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does...
Cross Gates Road, Leeds£260,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED - CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS*** EMSLEY'S are pleased to present this lovely example of a 1930’s traditional family home. This property has been well cared for and modernised by the present...
Kelmscott Lane, Leeds£250,000
*** PRICE WAS £270,000, PRICE NOW £ 250,000 SAVING £20,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***FABULOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE - READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION *** RARELY does a three bedroom house come to the...
Hawkhill Gardens, LeedsAsking Price, £250,000
*** THREE BEDROOM 1930'S SEMI-DETACHED * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * SOME UPDATING REQUIRED *** Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. This is a lovely example of a traditional 1930's semi-detached home. The house offers...