- Three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Beautifully presented inside & out
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ground floor W.C
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Ample off-street parking
- Landscaped rear garden
- EPC Rating B
- Council Tax Band C
** Price was £305,000, price now £295,000 saving £10,000 ** ***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED BY THE CURRENT OWNERS***SUMMERHOUSE/BAR*** Located on the ever popular City Fields development just on the outskirts of Wakefield city centre, this development has been popular since its original build due to its close proximity to the M62 motorway, Pinderfields Hospital and ease of access into Wakefield city centre. The property itself comprises; a generous modern fitted dining/kitchen with French doors, lounge with a feature slate wall. On the first floor there are three generous bedrooms, one with an en-suite and a house bathroom. A beautiful landscaped garden to the rear, summerhouse/workspace/bar and a driveway to the front. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Entrance door leading into the hallway with door leading to lounge and ground floor WC.
Comprising; a two piece suite, vanity wash hand basin, low flush W.C, and half tiled walls.
Lounge (5.27m x 5.24m)
Having solid wood flooring, a slate chimney breast wall with a feature fireplace which has a log effect fire, central heating radiator, T.V point, paneling to the walls, double-glazed window, a storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen/Dining Room (3.08m x 5.24m)
Fitted with ample wall and base units, worktops and a sink with mixer taps. Built-in oven, hob and extractor over, built-in fridge/freezer, plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer space. Tiled splashback kick board lighting, tiled floor, double-glazed window, central heating radiator, TV point and French doors leading to the rear garden.
With a built-in storage cupboard, double-glazed side window and doors to all bedrooms and the house bathroom.
Bedroom 1 (3.07m x 3.44m)
Double-glazed window to the rear, built-in wardrobes, feature slate wall over the bed area and a central heating radiator.
En-suite Shower Room
With walk-in shower unit, vanity wash hand basin with a mirror unit above and a low flush W.C,. Tiled floor and part tiling to the walls, ladder towel rail and a double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (3.04m x 2.94m)
With a feature ceiling with built-in 'twinkle' lighting, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window.
Bedroom 3 (2.73m x 2.20m)
Having a feature tiled wall, built-in mirror and lighting, double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom (2.14m x 1.70m)
Comprising a three piece suite; panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C,. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
To the front is a good size drive that runs to the right hand side of the property and to the rear is a beautiful landscaped garden, with a 'York stone' paved patio raised area with a sleeper border and 'Astro' turf, pagoda and a decking area. There is an additional summer house which has been converted to a bar area and a workstation by the current owners.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).