- STUNNING THROUGHOUT
- UPDATED KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- SET OVER THREE FLOORS
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- GARAGE & DRIVE
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band C
***STUNNING THROUGHOUT * UPDATED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS * GARAGE & DRIVE.*** This superb three bedroom end townhouse offers beautifully presented, spacious family style living accommodation of around 1000 sq. ft. over three floors in a conventional layout and includes a gas fired central heating system and PVCu double-glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance hall, cloakroom/ground floor WC, spacious lounge, updated kitchen/diner with attractive fitted units and built-in cooking facilities with built-in appliances, three bedrooms over two floors (master bedroom with en-suite shower room/WC) and a family bathroom/WC combined. Outside there is an enclosed garden to the rear and a single garage with drive. Easy access to commute to motorway networks and amenities. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Having a front entrance door and a PVCu double-glazed window to the side providing good natural light. Central heating radiator and an under stairs cupboard with plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
Having a push flush WC, wash hand basin and central heating radiator. Continuation of flooring from the hall.
Kitchen/Diner (4.83m x 2.39m)
Recently updated with a modern range of wall, base units and drawers with laminate wood effect worktops. One and half bowl sink and drainer with a mixer tap, integrated gas hob, double oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath and down lighters to ceiling and an extractor fan.
Lounge (3.00m x 4.52m)
Enjoying views to the rear garden and light from the double patio doors, central heating radiator and 'Karndean' flooring.
Having a PVCu double-glazed window to the front providing natural light and having a central heating radiator and cylinder cupboard. Doors to all rooms and stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom (4.17m x 2.49m)
Having a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom (3.73m x 2.49m)
Having a PVCu double-glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Having a white suite comprising; a panelled bath with shower above and a fitted side panel, vanity wash hand basin and push flush WC. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point, chrome heated towel rail, a cupboard housing the central heating boiler and a PVCu double-glazed window.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect and a door to the bedroom.
Bedroom (5.78m x 3.44m)
Having a PVCu double-glazed dormer window to the front and a 'Velux' double-glazed skylight to the rear. Two central heating radiators and access to the en-suite.
Updated, with a walk-in shower enclosure, vanity housed wash hand basin, push flush WC, tiled floor, central heated towel warmer, down lighters, extractor and skylight.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned forecourt area. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a planted and pebbled border plus a paved patio area. There is a gate that leads to the single en-bloc garage which has an up-and-over door and is approached by a driveway.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Moor Lane, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£295,000
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** Positioned within easy reach of Sherburn amenities is this mature detached family home offering excellent living accommodation and space. In need of...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, Leeds£265,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * POPULAR LOCATION * VACANT POSSESSION. *** Set within easy reach of Garforth amenities. motorway networks and train station is this tastefully extended family home. Briefly comprising: hall, open-plan lounge/diner and...
Goodwood Avenue, Kippax, Leeds£255,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB & OVEN * SUN ROOM/SITTING ROOM * FAMILY BATHROOM * LANDSCAPED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN * INSULATED...
Valley Ridge, Kippax, Leeds£240,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN * EN-SUITE. *** This impressive home is situated in the sought after location of Kippax. The current owner has tastefully extended and modernised this home to a high standard...
Fosse Way, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £240,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Conveniently located within a short distance of the local train station,...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsChain Free, £230,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * CONSERVATORY * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This lovely family home set in the village of Sherburn In Elmet offers excellent living accommodation. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen and a conservatory to...
Carisbrooke Lane, LeedsNew Price, £229,995
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * FRESHLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT WITH BRAND NEW CARPETS * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION *** Placed well and excellent for families!...
Acaster Drive, Garforth, Leeds£220,000
*** THREE BEDROOM DORMER STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * DOUBLE-GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING * CONSERVATORY * GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** A much loved and cherished family home, sold with NO CHAIN! and looking for a...
Grange Avenue, Garforth, LeedsGuide Price, £220,000
***VACANT POSSESSION & NO CHAIN * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM.*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £220,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Set within easy...