- Three/four bedroom detached
- Sought after location
- Desirable cul-de-sac
- Modern breakfast kitchen
- Master bedroom with stunning views and an en-suite
- Three piece shower room
- Gardens to three sides
- Driveway and double garage
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band E
***THREE/FOUR BEDROOM EXTENDED FAMILY HOME***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION***NOT TO BE MISSED*** Located within the highly regarded village of Oulton is this modern three/four bedroom family home for which an internal inspection is recommended. Placed well for the commuter, being accessible for both Leeds and Wakefield and the nearby Junction 30 of the M62 motorway. This tastefully presented detached family home offers spacious living accommodation ideal for the modern family. The property has been extended and briefly comprises; a welcoming entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, separate reception room (potential fourth bedroom), impressive open-plan breakfast kitchen with a range of modern units in high gloss finish and integrated appliances, utility room and a ground floor WC. The first floor level offers a spacious landing and gives access to three double bedrooms, (the master bedroom also boasts its own en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe), in addition the main family shower room is also located on this level. The property occupies a generous plot. To the front is a pebbled driveway leading to an integral double garage and there is also a block-paved hard standing for other vehicles. The rear garden has undergone an extensive scheme of landscaping and has a large paved patio area leading up to a raised lawn and open fields beyond. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Having a hardwood main entrance door, feature tiled flooring, an impressive staircase in English oak with a balustrade leading to the first floor and a useful under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge/Dining Room (7.10m x 3.57m)
Having double-glazed windows to the front and rear elevations and French doors leading out to the side patio, feature marble fireplace having a polished steel period style back, living flame effect gas fire inset and slate hearth, exposed beams to the ceiling and a T.V point.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.32m x 4.67m)
This room has been extended, part of which now offers an impressive full height vaulted ceiling with inset double-glazed 'Velux' windows - the kitchen itself is fitted extensively with a range of base and wall mounted units in a high gloss finish with brushed chrome slimline handles and co-ordinated work surfaces. In addition there is a central island unit complete with a sink unit having a single drainer and chrome 'Monobloc' mixer tap, a range of integrated appliances including a 'Siemens' stainless steel oven with matching microwave/grill above and warming tray, automatic dishwasher, recess for an American style fridge/freezer and a 'Siemens' four ring induction hob with stainless steel/glass canopy above. French doors leading out to the side patio.
Utility Room (1.69m x 2.20m)
Having plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a sliding door through to:
WC (1.32m x 2.20m)
A white suite with chrome fittings comprising; low flush w.c. and a wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceramic tiled flooring and a double-glazed window to the rear.
Reception Room (2.69m x 4.06m)
(Potentially a fourth bedroom). Double-glazed window to the front elevation.
Having a double-glazed 'Velux' window which creates a light and airy space which could be used as a pleasant study/sitting area.
Master Bedroom (2.00m x 5.85m)
Having a double-glazed window to the side elevation with pleasant views over the adjacent field, a walk-in wardrobe with built-in drawers and shelving and a door to:
En-suite Shower Room (1.84m x 2.20m)
Fitted with a modern style suite in white with chrome fittings and comprising; shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, and a double-glazed 'Velux' window.
Shower Room (2.62m x 3.27m)
Fitted with an attractive suite comprising; shower in a tiled and glazed corner cubicle, low flush WC. and a wash hand basin inset to a vanity unit with a range of storage cupboards beneath. Recessed spotlights to the ceiling, shaver point and a double-glazed 'Velux' window.
Bedroom 2 (2.48m x 3.42m)
Having a built-in storage cupboard and a double-glazed 'Velux' window.
Bedroom 3 (2.52m x 3.42m)
Having a built-in storage cupboard and a double-glazed 'Velux' window.
To the front of the property is a double driveway leading to garage plus a paved parking area, whilst to the side of the property is a landscaped garden area with a circular seating area and planted borders. To the rear of the property is a good sized paved patio area with a raised lawn and mature trees.
Garage (5.90m x 4.60m)
An integral double garage with an up-and-over main door, a sink unit and a personal door leading out to rear garden.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).