- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Immaculately presented
- Solar panels, cavity wall insulation and damp proof course
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Parking for multiple vehicles, caravan or motor home
- Security alarm & CCTV
- Replaced 'Worcester Bosch' boiler 2020
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC rating C
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED WITH AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT *** This three bedroom semi-detached property is placed well for local amenities and will appeal to families of all ages. The property is presented to the highest of standards and boasts solar panels with a 'feed in' tariff, cavity wall insulation, a damp proof course with guarantees, along with PVCu double-glazed windows and a gas central heating boiler replaced in 2020 (again with a guarantee) making this home, energy efficient and super cosy! A modern kitchen and a conservatory adds to a long list of maintenance and improvements overseen by the current owners. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, dining room, living room and a kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are two double bedrooms (both with fitted robes), a single bedroom and family bathroom with a shower. The house stands on a main road but offers ample off-road parking for several vehicles, caravan or motor home and has fully enclosed gardens. The location is conveniently placed for local shops and the amenities in Oakwood. The commuter has the advantage of good public transport links both to the city centre and surrounding areas via the A6120 Ring Road which are just a short distance away. Only an inspection can convey the standard and size of the accommodation on offer. *** Call now 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to arrange your viewing***
Enter through a composite door to the welcoming hallway. Excellent storage cupboard which houses a 'Worcester Bosch' central heating boiler replaced in 2020 with a guarantee remaining, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front. Open to the;-
Kitchen (2.21m x 4.11m)
Installed in 2019 this modern kitchen features 'J' pull, gloss fronted base units with work surfaces over, pan drawers, display cabinets with feature lighting, counter lighting and a wine rack. Integrated appliances include an eye-level electric double oven, an induction hob, extractor hood and an under counter fridge. In addition there is a composite sink with side drainer and a mixer tap and a plumbed space for a washing machine. A double-glazed window overlooks the front.
Dining Room (3.45m x 2.95m)
With ample space for a family dining table and chairs and laid with solid oak flooring which continues through to the living room. Central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear. Open to;-
Living Room (3.07m x 4.31m)
The living room gives access to the conservatory through sliding patio doors and offers a feature fireplace which incorporates a coal effect living flame gas fire, solid oak flooring and a central heating radiator.
A double-glazed conservatory with a poly-carbonate roof and French doors giving access to the rear garden.
Access to all first floor rooms and a double-glazed window overlooking the front. Loft hatch with a ladder giving access to the roof space which is part boarded for storage and has a light.
Bedroom 1 (3.07m x 4.30m)
A double bedroom with fitted robes and drawers to two walls, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 (3.12m x 2.87m)
A double bedroom with fitted robes and drawers to one wall, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 (2.24m x 2.90m)
A single bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
The bathroom is fully tiled and comprises;- panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, a close-coupled WC., separate walk-in shower area with an electric shower and a double-glazed window placed to the front elevation.
Set on a corner plot the garden to the front consists of a gravelled low maintenance raised beds and is accessed through a hand gate. Separate double wrought-iron gates give access to the parking area which can accommodate multiple cars and is big enough to take a motor home or caravan. A second gate encloses the rear garden which offers a small raised flower bed. The driveway leads to the sectional garage which has an up-and-over door. The property has the useful advantage of CCTV and a security alarm fitted.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).