- Immaculate condition throughout
- Open-plan design, perfect for families
- Recently renovated with high specification
- Modern and stylish kitchen with island
- Spacious double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Convenient access to public transport and schools
- Well-maintained garden with private access
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band E
***FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED*** Located in a highly sought after area, this immaculate detached property offers a high specification throughout. With a beautiful open-plan design, this renovated home is perfect for families looking for a stylish and comfortable living space. Step inside the property and you will be greeted by a spacious open-plan, modern kitchen complete with a convenient kitchen island providing ample storage space. The kitchen has been recently refurbished to a high standard, ensuring a contemporary and stylish environment for cooking and dining. The conservatory room, features large windows that flood the area with natural light and provide a stunning view of the garden. The tastefully decorated fireplace adds a touch of elegance and creates a cosy atmosphere to the lounge area. This reception room also offers direct access to the well-maintained garden, perfect for outdoor entertainment. There are four spacious double bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and plenty of natural light. The bedrooms have been refurbished to a high standard, providing a fresh and inviting atmosphere. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite bathroom, complete with a large 'rain head' shower. In addition to the bedrooms, there is a refurbished bathroom which features fully tiled walls and floor and a heated towel rail. Conveniently located, this property offers easy access to public transport links, nearby schools, local amenities, and beautiful parks. With its high specification, under stairs built-in bar, good-sized utility room and private access, this property is truly a must-see. Don't miss the opportunity to make this stunning house your new home. Call 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (8.99m x 5.38m)
This beautiful bespoke fitted kitchen is stylish and well thought out. Having ample wall and base units, quartz work tops, a Belfast sink with swan neck taps over, gas hob with an extractor over, built-in combi oven and double oven with a warming plate drawer, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a bin store. Ceiling spot lights, pelmet lighting and high gloss tiled flooring throughout. A separate island unit with well equipped drawers leads into the seating area, ideal for entertaining with a T.V point and an open-plan staircase.
Conservatory (2.80m x 2.73m)
The high gloss tiling flows into the bright, light conservatory, with a pitched roof and French doors leading to the rear garden.
Living Room (4.40m x 4.33m)
This beautifully decorated living room with a feature fire and surround, T.V point, central heating radiator and double French doors over looking the rear garden, making this room cosy and inviting.
Utility Room (1.37m x 2.60m)
With ample wall and base units with roll edge worktops, plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer, laminate floor and ceiling spot lights.
WC (1.02m x 1.52m)
Comprising; a low flush W.C, and vanity wash hand basin. Tiled floor, ceiling spot lights, double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
An excellent use of space is this built-in under stairs bar area, with a wine fridge, over counter worktop, lighting and glazed door.
Landing (5.19m x 1.05m)
Doors to bedrooms, bathroom, loft hatch and two storage cupboards, one housing the combi boiler.
Bedroom 1 (3.84m x 3.12m)
Tastefully decorated with double fitted wardrobes and mirrored fronts, T.V point, central heating radiator, double-glazed window, laminate floor and a door to:
En-suite Shower Room (1.40m x 1.86m)
Fitted with a walk-in shower unit with a 'rain head' shower head over, vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C, Fully tiled walls, central heated ladder rail, ceiling spot lights and a double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (4.71m x 2.54m)
Having fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring. T.V point, central heating radiator and double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 (3.71m x 2.59m)
Having fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring. T.V point, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 4 (2.47m x 2.54m)
Having fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom (1.73m x 2.26m)
Comprising of a three piece white suite with panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin and low flush W.C,. Fully tiled walls and floor, central heating ladder towel rail, ceiling spot lights and a double-glazed window.
To the front and off the private access road is a driveway leading to the integral garage which is large enough for one small car. There is a neat lawn garden with trees creating a degree of privacy and a side gate leading to the rear garden which is low maintenance astro turf and private with a paved patio area, ideal for those summer nights entertaining. There is the addition of a garden shed.
Garage (2.95m x 2.60m)
Integral garage with up-and-over door which is large enough for one small car and has power and light.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Hare & Hounds, Rothwell - A 200 year old coaching inn located in Central Rothwell, serving a wide variety of drinks alongside traditional pub lunches.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).