- Detached house
- Sold with no chain
- Open-plan living with bi-fold doors to the garden
- Master bedroom with an en-suite
- Integrated garage
- EVC charging point
- Council tax band E
- EPC rating B
*** FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SOLD WITH NO CHAIN!*** This immaculate and re-decorated detached property offers comfortable and spacious accommodation, making it an ideal home for families. Boasting a total of four bedrooms, with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite bathroom, built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms, this property provides ample space for everyone. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with modern appliances, adding a touch of sophistication to the heart of the home. In addition there is 'Hive' controlled heating and an electric vehicle charging point. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, study, living room, kitchen/dining room, guest WC and garage to the ground floor. The first floor has four bedrooms (the master with en-suite shower facilities and a dressing area) and a large family bathroom. Outside the property there is a small buffer garden to the front with a double parking apron and an integral single garage with power and light to the side. The rear garden is a true delight and has the benefit of not being overlooked. Offering a decked seating area, a paved patio, raised flower beds and feature exterior lighting. The location is unparalleled being adjacent to fantastic transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links just a short walk away on Manston Lane along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. There is a new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' close by PLUS Crossgates shopping district which offers a wide range of shops, banks, cafes, bars and restaurants. This home has to be viewed to appreciate the size and specification of the accommodation on offer! *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
A light and spacious entrance hall with a staircase rising to the first floor. There is a composite entry door with side windows and a central heating radiator.
Living Room (4.04m x 2.97m)
Laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and featuring a box bay window overlooking the front elevation.
Open plan living & dining (5.11m x 3.96m)
This fabulous living space has everything a growing family needs in a modern home. There is a range of Champagne coloured wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a built-in eye-level electric oven and microwave, dishwasher, a tall fridge/freezer and a gas hob with an extractor hood over. A stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and overall concealed feature counter lighting.
The kitchen area opens to a large living space with ample room for a dining table and chairs and lounge furniture. TV point, central heating radiator and double bi-fold doors which give access to the patio seating area and garden.
Utility room (1.83m x 1.42m)
Fitted with base units to match the kitchen there is a plumbed space for a washing machine and a stainless steel sink and mixer tap. A door opens to;-
WC (1.57m x 1.45m)
A spacious guest facility fully tiled in feature ceramics with a wall hung wash hand basin and a WC with a concealed cistern, extractor fan and spotlights to the ceiling.
A light and airy landing with a picture window to the front elevation, a fixture storage room housing the hot water cylinder and boiler plus a central heating radiator and access to all the bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom (3.99m x 3.61m)
A light and airy double bedroom overlooking the front garden. Central heating radiator, TV point and triple sliding door fitted wardrobes providing hanging rails and shelving.
En-suite Shower Room
The en-suite shower room is fully tiled in modern ceramics with a wall hung hand wash basin and WC with a concealed cistern, a walk-in double shower cubicle with a 'monsoon effect' shower and glass screen. Ladder style central heating radiator and extractor fan and a ‘push pop’ concealed vanity cupboard providing useful storage space.
Bedroom 2 (4.27m”1.22m x 2.74m”0.00m)
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator, TV point, double sliding door robes to one wall and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 3 (4.27m x 2.77m)
A third double bedroom offering a sliding wardrobe to one wall, central heating radiator and a window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 4 (3.66m”1.83m x 2.24m)
A fourth double bedroom again with sliding robes to one wall, central heating radiator and window overlooking the rear garden.
The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite which comprises; a double ended bath with 'monsoon' effect shower and glass screen over plus integrated taps, separate shower attachment and an oak effect panel. There is a wall hung vanity unit with hand wash basin and storage drawer and a wall hung WC with a concealed cistern. A large ladder style towel warmer, an extractor fan, spotlights to the ceiling and a window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a small buffer garden with a double parking apron which leads to the attached single garage which has power, light and an up-and-over door and an electric vehicle charging point to the side. The rear garden is fully enclosed and has the benefit of not being overlooked. Two large Indian stone patios provide space for outside dining and there is a lawn with raised flower beds.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head east, passing Manston Park. Head straight on at the mini-roundabout and take the second left onto Euston Road, at the ‘T’ junction turn left onto Leicester Square and then right where the property can be found on the left.
The property is subject to an annual payment of £130.12 for the maintenance of communal green areas.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Mayfair Mount, Crossgates, Leeds£455,000
*** FAB-U-LOUS! - A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED, SET IN THIS EXCLUSIVE LOCATION *** This executive four bedroom detached home sits in a sought after development built by Avant Homes in 2015. The property boasts...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£400,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED WITH A ONE BEDROOM ANNEXE - SPACIOUS, FLEXIBLE HOME!*** If you have an extended family or need ground floor facilities or you are looking for more flexible accommodation you will not want to miss this one. Located...
Lyndhurst View, Scholes, Leeds£380,000
*** PRICE WAS £395,000, PRICE NOW £380,000 SAVING £15,000! *** *MODERNISED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - MUST BE VIEWED* Emsleys are delighted to bring to the market this well proportioned detached...
Laurel Hill Avenue, Colton, Leeds£360,000
*** FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH GROUND FLOOR 4TH BEDROOM WITH SHOWER ROOM *** Situated in a desirable location, this link-detached property is perfect for families looking for a spacious and comfortable home. With 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this...