- Immaculate condition
- Six bedrooms over two floors
- Two full bathrooms with separate showers
- Open-plan dining/kitchen with access to the garden
- Two reception rooms
- Breakfast room
- Lots of character packed with original features
- Garage & off-road parking
- Council Tax Band E
- EPC rating D
*** FABULOUS LARGER SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * SIX BEDROOMS * TWO BATHROOMS * MUST BE VIEWED *** Upon entering this immaculate larger style semi-detached property, you will immediately notice the high ceilings and stunning original stained glass door and windows, adding a touch of elegance to the interior. The spacious reception rooms provide ample space for relaxation and entertainment, with three reception rooms available. The modern kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances, allowing you to prepare delicious meals to enjoy in the dining space provided, perfect for family meals and gatherings. Moving upstairs, you will find six bedrooms over two floors (each floor with a full bathroom) offering plenty of space for a growing family, ensuring that the morning rush is a breeze. Outside, the property boasts a well-maintained garden, providing a tranquil space to unwind and enjoy the outdoors. The property also comes with a garage and parking facilities, ensuring that there is ample space for your vehicles. The location is unsurpassed for convenience to local shops, banks and facilities within the Crossgates shopping centre and further afield at The Springs and Colton retail parks. The area has excellent public transport links with local bus routes and Crossgates railway station within walking distance giving easy access to Leeds city centre. Also ideal for commuters with easy access to the M1 North motorway network and main arterial roads such as the A64, A6120 Ring Road and A63. Viewing is essential to appreciate the standard and size of the accommodation on offer. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.***
PVCu double-glazed windows and an entry door open to a useful area, perfect for muddy shoes, pushchairs or pets! The current owners use the porch as a small utility area as there is space and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer.
Enter through the beautiful original stained glass door with matching side window. Two central heating radiators give you a warm welcome and there is under stair storage, wood panelling and coving to the ceiling.
Living Room (4.88m x 4.67m)
The living room is flooded with natural light through a large double-glazed box bay window which has stained glass leaded lights to match the originals in the hallway. Laid with solid wood flooring there is a feature marble fireplace incorporating a coal effect living flame gas fire, two central heating radiators and wall light points. High ceilings and original coving and mouldings give the room charm and elegance.
Sitting Room (4.50m x 3.58m)
A second reception room offering lots of space for a sitting area or a more formal dining room. A feature fire surround houses a multi-fuel log burner, there are original mouldings, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/Diner (2.64m x 6.53m)
A fabulous addition providing a good range of classic shaker style wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over. Integrated appliances include an eye-level double electric oven, separate gas hob with modern extractor hood, a tall fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. An inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap sits under a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden. One end of the room has space to accommodate a family sized dining table and chairs, flooded with light from a 'Velux' window, there is also direct access to the rear garden through the double-glazed French doors.
Breakfast Room (3.42m x 3.23m)
Enter through a PVCu double-glazed door to the breakfast room where you will find an original cast-iron Victorian cooking range, no longer in working order, but a lovely original feature that takes you back in time. Fitted recessed cupboards provide extra storage, central heating radiator and double-glazed window to the side.
Fully tiled and fitted with a close-coupled w.c and hand wash basin with a central heating radiator and window to the side elevation.
With a double-glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator and a useful storage cupboard providing space for linens and towels.
Bedroom 1 (3.99m x 4.34m)
A spacious double bedroom with deep fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage to the chimney breast recesses. Original cast-iron and tiled fireplace, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden and street.
Bedroom 2 (4.47m x 3.58m)
A second large double bedroom again with fitted wardrobes to the chimney breast recesses, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 5 (2.36m x 2.46m)
A single bedroom with a central heating radiator and double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
A lovely family sized bathroom with a four piece white suite which comprises; panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment, a walk-in quadrant shower enclosure with mains fed 'rainfall' shower, a close coupled WC and a pedestal hand wash basin. Large ladder style towel warmer and two double-glazed windows placed to the rear and side elevations.
With a double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 3 (4.31m x 3.67m)
A third double bedroom with a double-glazed window to the rear aspect. TV aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 (2.51m x 4.03m)
A fourth double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, central heating radiator, 'Velux' window and an under eaves storage cupboard.
Bedroom 6 (2.51m x 2.64m)
A single bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, 'Velux' window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom (3.07m x 2.59m)
A beautiful bathroom with marble effect tiling to both the floor and walls - a real wow factor. The second bathroom offers a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment, a walk-in double shower enclosure with an electric shower, a close coupled w.c and a vanity hand wash basin. Spotlights to the ceiling, a double-glazed window to the rear and large ladder style heated towel rail.
The property is accessed to the front where there is a small lawn, boundary wall with railings and a block-paved driveway providing space for two cars. The driveway continues to the side and leads to the detached brick-built garage which has an up-and-over door, power and light. The rear garden is laid to lawn with flower bed borders and enjoys a patio seating area and security lighting.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and take the first left turn onto Church Lane where number 26 can be found on the right hand side and indicated by the Emsleys For Sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
- Boston Spa Academy
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).